Gaming Pokemon White Freezes when saving

Nightwinter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yeah, pretty much what does it says on the title. My white game freezes almost every 99% of the time when I try to save, sometimes freezes too just before battle.

I have searched and all I found are "fixes" for the B/W 2 ones and mine is the first White.

A little help? I'm using Ysmenu on my R4 dual core (with its lastest web firmware) also have r4 wood fw.

Nightwinter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yeah, pretty much what does it says on the title. My white game freezes almost every 99% of the time when I try to save, sometimes freezes too just before battle.

I have searched and all I found are "fixes" for the B/W 2 ones and mine is the first White.

A little help? I'm using Ysmenu on my R4 dual core (with its lastest web firmware) also have r4 wood fw.

Forgot to tell, this is the friggin' rom (seems to be the ONLY ONE that exist on the friggin' internet >:C )
http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=10615
just a link to the info (obtained trough ds scene rom tool)

Nightwinter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well... this is weird. YS menu is giving me freezes on the saving and battle. Haven't try the wood fw but right now tried the r4 dual core official (the web) firmware and it's Running perfect with the cheats I wanted. Someone could verify?

Last edited by Nightwinter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster