Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I went to a Pokemon Center, loaded a PC, went to Records > Hall of Fame ... but no gameplay data :(
Was that because the Game was finished (cleared?)

I checked it out too, in records there's the date you finished but not the time.
Hall of Fame used to display it but I guess not anymore, sorry :sleep:

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If anyone ever wants an extra MewTwo, upload a Ghastly to the GTS... I now have four Mewtwos ;)

Pokebank Question:

I've played through D/P/P on my Supercard; If I were to copy the pkmn files with pokesav into B/W, and then try to upload them, would they be allowed? All are legit in theory..

it would work in theory, however, I'm not sure you can just move pkm files from pokesav gen 4 to pokesav gen 5. there could be some kind of gen 4 to gen 5 converter for that though.

generally though, having seen how bad pokebanks 'hack detection' actually is, all you need to make sure is to have the right abilitys and attacks, and it will go through no problem

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to breed a 6IV Shiny Lapras. I was able to breed a 5IV Lapras and bred it with my shiny 6IV Ditto using Everstone and destiny knot. Now I'm just wait til I get a 6 perfect IV one then start my hunt for a shiny Lapras.

What I have for his nature is timid and wanted to keep it like that. What's your guys thought on a timid Lapras? Good or bad?

Michael J Mortimore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to breed a 6IV Shiny Lapras. I was able to breed a 5IV Lapras and bred it with my shiny 6IV Ditto using Everstone and destiny knot. Now I'm just wait til I get a 6 perfect IV one then start my hunt for a shiny Lapras.

What I have for his nature is timid and wanted to keep it like that. What's your guys thought on a timid Lapras? Good or bad?

theres nothing you will trade for a shiny lapras? i just masuda methid a shiny heracross plus i have plenty more to offer

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres nothing you will trade for a shiny lapras? i just masuda methid a shiny heracross plus i have plenty more to offer

Well, I'm doing it for the experience. This will be my first 6 perfect IV shiny Pokemon. Otherwise, 5IV at the very best if I can't get a 6IV.

What do you think a of the timid nature for Lapras? Some recommends Modest, Jolly, or Hasty if I remember right. Others also said, it all depends on what you want too or what your goal is for the Pokemon?? Am I answering my own questions? Lol.

Michael J Mortimore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm doing it for the experience. This will be my first 6 perfect IV shiny Pokemon. Otherwise, 5IV at the very best if I can't get a 6IV.

What do you think a of the timid nature for Lapras? Some recommends Modest, Jolly, or Hasty if I remember right. Others also said, it all depends on what you want too or what your goal is for the Pokemon?? Am I answering my own questions? Lol.

well if your ever looking to get rid of that shiny lapras let me know lol

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
Was using pokemon bank to trade over my legends to X, and I found out I have a legit Shiny Venusaur and shiny Japanese Haxorus.
welp...

Would you say that a shiny that has a pentagon marking would be worth more than one that came from the bank?

Reactions: Black-Ice

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in for a pleasant surprise when I was looking through my old pc boxes transferring pokemon and found out I had an impish cotton guard baynette

Rei7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Guys.. Question might be asked a few times already..
But how do I transfer my BW2 Pokemon to Poke X?
Just insert my DS cart into 3DS and go to Pokebank?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM