GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where do you work?
Target, the stock team brought the games out early, along with the skylanders toys and games and I had to put them all back up. But when I saw the games I almost cried a little lol.

And if anyone tries to order from ToysRus online, good luck, they are currently back ordered. There is probably going to be a wait.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4 more hours!
I don't get my copy until after work, but I am excited because
psKqVig.gif

Posted this earlier, but now it's more suitable since it's only 4 hours until release... street release.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I bought the game right off the eShop exactly at Japanese launch (X version, ¥4800 but I only needed 3000 that's why I decided to go with digital)

Some general observations (w/ spoilers):
This game is fairly fast paced.
Many unnecessary tutorials are simply stripped away or shortened.
Roller skates work with the circle pad.
You get the so-called running shoes right when you start and there's no tutorial for that.
The lower screen is some sort of connectivity section. If you turn off wireless it will just show a banner to tell you to turn it on.
The lower screen also has very small toggles for access to your X button options (save, bag etc.)
The character can be controlled using the D Pad or circle pad. By default, circle pad makes the character move in roller skates.
You have 2 main rivals in this game (like BW).
You don't meet the professor right at the start (like B2W2)
There's much better variety of pokemon to catch or fight in earlier routes. Plus capture gives you exp now.
Each route has its own alternative name now, but I don't see the purpose in that.
The overworlds are 2D only. Turning up the slider has no effect.
If you wish to know more or wish to spoil yourself, please let me know.

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the cave is not to far past the day care, but you can also find other pokemon in the cave besides zubat. as for what they are, well i will let you figure that one out on your own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.