Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
So I have a question about the super training which is available in the new Pokemon: I know it's used to boost given EVs and know the very basics of EV training. The thing is, I'm not really into playing Pokemon only after reading a ton of things about EV and thus I'm kinda lost if I should touch super training at all. Is it beneficial to just pass all the minigames for each Pokemon I have in my party or can I do more harm than good and it's best left alone if I'm not planning to give too much thought into what things I want to put the EV into for each specific member of my party?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
EV training is only really beneficial if you use pokemons for competitive gaming. If you just play the game for the 'story' you don't need to train EV's at all. While it might help, it is by no means necessary.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The super training when your pokemon max EV does give you early evolution stone without too much effort so it not really waste of time.
I get my dawn stone before gym 2 and evolve my Kirliato Gallade which become pretty OP at that point of the game.
About the tip for fast training? find a pokemon have a green ball, it pretty slow when fire but the damage is immense which it only need 2-3 hit to finish the couse.

Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Mhm, I see. So getting early stones and competitive playing aside, there's no noticeable gain in given Pokemon's strength if I finish some/all of the super training minigames with it?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, you may notice the difference between pokemon you trained and ones you didn't, but it won't affect offline gameplay very much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If pills could make us full with all the probiotics we need would being a pill popper still be bad