Pokèmon

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
I would have said troll, but apparently just noob....

This site has GONE DOWN to excess traffic when a Pokemon game is released, but absolutely no one here plays Pokemon, just you.
happy.gif

Seriously though, you are in good company here for that, you should really learn to use the search first. Also did you have a question or just padding your post count?

kelson98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
weiff said:

This site has GONE DOWN to excess traffic when a Pokemon game is released, but absolutely no one here plays Pokemon, just you.
happy.gif

Seriously though, you are in good company here for that, you should really learn to use the search first. Also did you have a question or just padding your post count?
hmmmm... uhh i dont think i hve a question and padding a post?? u confused me there.
blink.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
kelson98 said:
weiff said:

happy.gif

hmmmm... uhh i dont think i hve a question and padding a post?? u confused me there.
blink.gif
Oh hey newcomer, hope you enjoy your time at the temp xD

I USED to collect Pokemon Cards, that was a long time back though. Now I only play Pokemon Games
wink.gif
and watch the anime + movies

kelson98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
kelson98 said:
weiff said:

happy.gif

blink.gif
Oh hey newcomer, hope you enjoy your time at the temp xD

I USED to collect Pokemon Cards, that was a long time back though. Now I only play Pokemon Games
wink.gif
and watch the anime + movies
koolio
i have suit cases full of them. and i have the rare ones and the ones tht are in chinesse. yeaa...its kool

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few from when they were popular in my school. Your avatar's about 1.5 times the limit, btw.
EDIT: Post count padding is what people do when they try to get to the post minimums for the trading forum and the custom title. I believe that it's 500 for a custom title and 50 for the trading forum.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have pokemon cards from the first two sets released. I think I have a few random sets from season 1 and 2 as well.

I don't play pokemon games though. Not a fan of bad games.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DrOctapu said:
Hells Malice said:
Not a fan of bad games.
Isn't your avatar from a nukige?
nyanya.gif

Actually it's a eroge. The actual hentai scenes don't even start till about 75% of the way in...then I was fast forwarding for like 10 damn minutes straight till about 90%, to which it has a pretty dramatic ending.
For Risa's ending anyways...pretty sure the other ending is more nukige-tagworthy.

I'm surprised someone on this site would recognize Mikan.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
DrOctapu said:
Hells Malice said:
Not a fan of bad games.
Isn't your avatar from a nukige?
nyanya.gif

Actually it's a eroge. The actual hentai scenes don't even start till about 75% of the way in...then I was fast forwarding for like 10 damn minutes straight till about 90%, to which it has a pretty dramatic ending.
For Risa's ending anyways...pretty sure the other ending is more nukige-tagworthy.

I'm surprised someone on this site would recognize Mikan.
I played through part of it and stopped when (semi-nsfwish)
she spilled a box of dildos on the ground.
Seemed like they weren't really going to go anywhere with it from there, and I was only playing it because I'd play'd most of the VNDS ports. Later saw it on VNDB tagged as Nukige.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's very slice of life. I played through it solely to watch Mikan and Silvie develop as characters.
It could easily be made into a safe-for-work VN. It's actually a general consensus among people who go through it that the hentai in it is useless and gets in the way of the story. Unlike an actual Nukige where the story is generic, or crap.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
It's very slice of life. I played through it solely to watch Mikan and Silvie develop as characters.
It could easily be made into a safe-for-work VN. It's actually a general consensus among people who go through it that the hentai in it is useless and gets in the way of the story. Unlike an actual Nukige where the story is generic, or crap.
Might have to download it again and finish it. I kind of want to see the ending now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...