Gaming Pokemon's Official Help Thread

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Acenima said:
I just got into competitive pokemon battling, hope I can form a great team and beat my opponents. I just beat the pokemon league and am in black city, im currently trying to find the sages that are scattered and havent found any

Same here. I just got into competitive battling not long ago. And speaking about Black City, I decided to buy Pokemon White because of White Forest. You can catch a lot of Pokemon there that is great for competitive battling such as Gastly and breed it and train it to Haunter and evolve to Gengar.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh yea i got kinda jealous about the white forest having pokemon in it, but in my opinion i like black city alot more, it feels bigger and is more awesome.
Also just a update I found all the sages
smile.gif
Gonna go beat cynthia now then go fight the pokemon league again

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Acenima said:
Oh yea i got kinda jealous about the white forest having pokemon in it, but in my opinion i like black city alot more, it feels bigger and is more awesome.
Also just a update I found all the sages
smile.gif
Gonna go beat cynthia now then go fight the pokemon league again

Yeah, not sure if I could bump this again but since someone created another "rate my pokemon team" thread again, I might as well come in and bump this thread back up!

@Ace: but then, black city is all about battling and maybe EV training. though I prefer White Forest
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk