XP
Country
United States
win_button.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using this on the road the past few days. I enjoy it but I dislike the lack of options such as NATURE or SHININESS. Really no option for nature? that makes absolutely no sense.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
I've been using this on the road the past few days. I enjoy it but I dislike the lack of options such as NATURE or SHININESS. Really no option for nature? that makes absolutely no sense.
The chained algorithms for shininess and nature are based upon the Pokemon's attributes such as gender, ability, etc. Chase-San already said that he could do it but the algorithms are tedious and complex which makes it very time consuming, If you don't like it, then go jump in a lake cuz that's all you got. Its not like the original PokeSav source code was left for him to use. Patience is key.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E3FTW said:
Can I make a Zoroark with this?

Look, you're not impressing anyone, some guy just replaced a Pokemon and its evolution with a different sprite, stats, etc. Whoop-di-fucking-do. As for whether it'll work or not, I don't know, it'll take you all of 5 seconds to try yourself.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
my poor, watched gbatemp threads, has failtroll in it. BTW, thanks for setting it ablaze, TrolleyDave XD
As for the development of this, I don't care when it comes out, as long as it's on your terms, Chase-san

mad maniak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
-_-" you shouldn't just bump things for the hell of it...
I didn't do it for the hell of it. I did it because it deserves it (this is stated in my previous post, too).

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This sure is a handy homebrew tool you got here, but I have a unqiue problem.

See, I have my DS games folder full of well, DS games and their save files.
I open up the folder in Pokesav DS, it can find my Soul Silver gamesave, but it doesn't even list Pokémon Platinum.sav

Any idea what the issue is?

By the way, I tried booting the homebrew from in the DS games folder, didn't work.
Then, I put a copy of the homebrew in the root, and tried booting from in the DS games folder again, it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7