kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
I guess it is kind of late to say to read the bold text in the first page that is specifically aimed at users...but I might as well say it again for lurkers...
yea but it was impossible for someone to think they would need to dldi patch for dstwo
doesn't it automatically do that

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
yea but it was impossible for someone to think they would need to dldi patch for dstwo
doesn't it automatically do that
IIRC the DSTWO doesn't support argv...and I think that is what PPSEDS uses...it had absolutely nothing to do with dldi-patching (and yes, most flashcarts now auto dldi-patch...I think the only ones that didn't were all the ones before the R4 or around the times of the R4)

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
jgblahblahblah said:
kiafazool said:
jgblahblahblah said:
jurassicplayer said:
jgblahblahblah said:
I mean the download works but after I dldi PPSE-DS with win32gui I got sucessfully patched but when I put my dldi'd PPSE-DS on my dstwo I get "Google NDS DLDI, Click first link" so I cant use r11 any other suggestions?
EDIT:Odd thing is it works on no$gba without dldi'ing except for the fact that you can't edit anything.
Did you put it in the root of the mSD? Try booting it through hbmenu?
Actually no I have the same files as r10 I just replaced ppse-ds in the with music folder, and I haven't tried homebrew menu yet.
EDIT:Homebrewmenu=Google NDS DLDI Click first link, so homebrewmenu is a no go for me.
put it on the root of the microsd card
Okay I'll try the root but kiafazool you own a dstwo right?Well this isn't really related to ppse-ds but it's related to poke'mon.On heartgold there's an option in the cheats to battle the poke'mon you want does that cheat work for you?I tried deleting pokeballs and holding the L button when you go into battle but all I manage to get is an arceus under level 5.
yea i have dstwo
read the instructions for that cheat again or try another copy of it

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
The r11 was suppose to be better with different argv configurations. However, I do not own anything but a cyclods so I cannot do very much testing.
i can do some testing for you. i own a r4.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
The r11 was suppose to be better with different argv configurations. However, I do not own anything but a cyclods so I cannot do very much testing.
I could also do testing if you want, I have an EZVi, AK2i, and iSmartPremium, though IIRC iSmart Premium doesn't support argv either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids