Gaming Pokken Tournament DX Phase Shifting

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phase Shifting sucks. Plain and simple. As soon as I'm getting the feel and flow and fun out of out shift, the game momentarily stops every 2 seconds after almost every hit just to resume again a few seconds later. I don't care about them forcing me to change up, but them literally stopping the game? Come on... It's like innovation came and they forgot how to make a game fun. :/
I know this has been beat to death already. But it gets me EVERYTIME how horrid it is.

Is there some kind of cheat to stop it from happening from Homebrews and stuff? XD It would make the game FAR more worth it. So I can focus on one or the other. Then it'll be like playing 2 different games every round. Basically I hate so much how after like every attack it stops me in the middle of the battle. Very frustrating to enjoy. If it did not STOP THE BATTLE then it would be quite interesting to fluidly move back and forth between perspectives and gameplay styles.

And which idiot said "Let's have it that the player can force one phase in practice mode.... But to ruin their hopes in a definitive experience, let's remove the AI from actually fighting back in that mode. :)"

Last edited by Grmmish,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong