• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heaven forbid people have different opinions and don't always agree with one or the other, there are policies of Clinton's that I don't personally agree with, but if I dare express it, the opposing supporters call others out on it. Why should one party support be forced to support the same views as others, or vice versa? Why can't people just agree to disagree, like what they like and not get all bitter just because someone has a different view than someone else? It doesn't solve a damn thing. I have my reasons for supporting X as people have their reasons for supporting Y.

I rarely express my concerns on politics for this reason, because I know somehow, somewhere, I'll be ridiculed for it. I don't go around bashing people for supporting Trump or Clinton, I should expect the same level of civility from others.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heaven forbid people have different opinions and don't always agree with one or the other, there are policies of Clinton's that I don't personally agree with, but if I dare express it, the opposing supporters call others out on it. Why should one party support be forced to support the same views as others, or vice versa? Why can't people just agree to disagree, like what they like and not get all bitter just because someone has a different view than someone else? It doesn't solve a damn thing. I have my reasons for supporting X as people have their reasons for supporting Y.

I rarely express my concerns on politics for this reason, because I know somehow, somewhere, I'll be ridiculed for it. I don't go around bashing people for supporting Trump or Clinton, I should expect the same level of civility from others.
You're either us or against us @the_randomizer ! Team cap or team iron! Team edward or team jacob! team mako or team bolin! there can be only one!

Nah, but this is a potential answer to your question:

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only hope is no one gets upset for voicing my concerns, , if anyone is offended or upset with my expression, I sincerely apologize. I'm just...unsure what to think right now about this as a whole. So much ambivalence, I don't know where to begin -_-

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last election wasn't THAT bad. Soon as California dropped it was game over. At least that one was done before 1am. This election... fuck if I know! Right now it's looking bad. Better hope California crushes this one as well. Dont want either of them as president and gave my vote to Jill Stein.
That is how I feel as a Johnson voter

You're either us or against us @the_randomizer ! Team cap or team iron! Team edward or team jacob! team mako or team bolin! there can be only one!

Nah, but this is a potential answer to your question:

I hate both of them as well

Anyway Evan McMullin is looking good now

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only hope is no one gets upset for voicing my concerns, , if anyone is offended or upset with my expression, I sincerely apologize. I'm just...unsure what to think right now about this as a whole. So much ambivalence, I don't know where to begin -_-

No matter what you say or do people will hate you. I wouldn't get too worked up over it.(easier said then done I know)

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically that is how I have been all year

Reactions: ComeTurismO

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Everyone is getting upset over everything right now. A lot of people are worried. I know for a fact that a lot of people in their heart don't want neither of them to win.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cringing and worried for me American friends - stay safe & strong people. Praying for Hillary's victory - only better option for America.

*But this does not mean I like both of them! If one of them will win, please be it Hillary!

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cringing and worried for me American friends - stay safe & strong people. Praying for Hillary's victory - only better option for America.

*But this does not mean I like both of them! If one of them will win, please be it Hillary!
GOP Congress + HRC Presidency is probably the best outcome for America to be honest since it will work out pretty good.

Watch nevada. If trump wins that, we're in trouble.
Just depends to be honest as Michigan still is not finished and a Utah upset could happen

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just heard HRC won VA which is very needed for her
Where she's going she won't need anything!
dTeHAoF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/tickets/specials/hololive :blink: