• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US 2022 Mid term elections. 8th November 2022.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got to say, the right wing, not just politicians, infighting is pretty amazing.
I'm enjoying watching the RINO's show who they really are and who they really serve. The uniparty is falling apart before our eyes.
Post automatically merged:

It's so weird that the states who are still counting votes are all ran by Dem Secretaries of State plus the RINO ran Alaska. Who did the uniparty hire to count votes, George RR Martin?

Last edited by TraderPatTX,

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently the Democrats kept the senate.
1668310437012.png

Its even rn, besides the 2 seats taken up

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 337109

Its even rn, besides the 2 seats taken up
Before it was 49-48 Republicans last I looked. But apparently Republicans are willing to lock down the Country if what they want is not included when it comes time for raising the Debt Ceiling, which is messed up. Playing Games with the People. But, then again, Dems are no better.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 337117

I feel like this is a much more accurate assessment of American sentiment towards the left.

How much blue do you see?

Oh.

Oh...
what % of the population lives in those blue spots bucko?

oh yeah
576aa79edd0895f0398b45b6

so based on that, blue is over performing. on top of that there were more dem seats up for re-election, in a mid-term year. the gop MASSIVELY under performed. if it was a red wave like 2010 dems would be down like 60+ seats, but the projections show the split to be under 15 seats. there is also a 1 in 8 chance dems pick up enough seats to keep the house by 1-2 seats.

THIS should make the R's worried
1668320363041.png

Last edited by omgcat,

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 337117

I feel like this is a much more accurate assessment of American sentiment towards the left.

How much blue do you see?

Oh.

Oh...
Hi. Guy who designs maps here. Did you know that you can paint maps in any way you want, with whatever kind of biases that you want, in order to paint the narrative that you want, based on minimalist data points?

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For California (Kommiefornia), Prop 31 may have Passed, but a Federal Lawsuit was Filed against it, and I can see why:......

Yes on Prop 31 TV Ad claiming Flavors, including Menthol are Marketed to Kids..........REALLY????? It is Illegal to run Ads for Cigarettes, and any Magazine Ad shows an ADULT. So where are the Marketing showing Kids Smoking. The Ad was showing a Ice Cream Truck, and the Ice Cream melts to show Vapes and E-Cigs. So please, anyone, show me the Ads where it shows Kids marketing to other Kids about Flavored Nicotine Products

Federal Law is no one under 21 can Purchase or Use..........same for Alcohol, but then again no one is talking about that. If Flavors hook Kids, what about all the Flavored Alcohol, and the Low Alcohol Flavored Drinks are a starting point for Kids. But with all the Legal Problems with Alcohol, Law Enforcement and Courts would take a hit, so no one is discussing that. Guess they dont care that Kids can still get at Alcohol, get Drunk, taken advantage of, Drugged, possibly end up being Trafficked, end up in the Hospital, Die from it, or go to Jail.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Guy who designs maps here. Did you know that you can paint maps in any way you want, with whatever kind of biases that you want, in order to paint the narrative that you want, based on minimalist data points?
I obviously posted an undoctored screenshot.

But, nice try. Correction. Terrible try.

I'm sure you did your best.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonna be interesting to see who ends up as speaker of the house. it's a split between maga GOP vs regular GOP. it might actually be possible to scrounge up 10 republicans out of the 200+ to get a dem speaker of the house lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste