• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't understand.. Conservatives are simply trying to balance federal government and state government. They want less federal in what they view as state affairs. But this is a sign that they want to oppress people...

An yet people will still bitch and moan and show their stupidity by inciting violent riots, SMDH. Yes, because that will totally undo anything already done :rolleyes:

Reactions: el_gonz87

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AKA "fuck the trans people who live in conservative states ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" (or you're going to tell me that being forced to use the opposite gender's bathrooms won't cause you a lot of harassment and discrimination?)

Ay Harambe... Let me start off by saying I'm a big fan of you Aurora, and I respect you and your opinion, you seem like a nice and talented girl/woman (how old are you? just curiosity and no judgement or malice intended).

I think the issue is much more complex than people feel and either side of the fence will be hurt and offended with any decision made. I personally believe that LGBT should have the right to choose a bathroom, in fact I wouldn't be opposed to a "gender neutral" bathroom. But I do believe the states opinion should matter in this and it should not be solely decided by those few in Washington.

xoxo

Last edited by el_gonz87,
Reactions: hobbledehoy899

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Liar, if you believed this you wouldn't be spouting useless bullshit all over this forum about the election.
Like? Im saying that i dont like Trump but if you voted for him im ok with it, if trump turns out to be a decent president that'd be great its not doom and gloom as how liberals see it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No need to try and get a rise out of someone #brexit, let's stick to the facts!
indeed how about it?

No need to try and get a rise out of someone #brexit, let's stick to the facts!
Hell thought I'd have some fun, now that ive done it myself i can agree its pretty enjoyable.
Before i get called a libtard again I voted conservative in the 2010 and 2015 general election

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,
Reactions: el_gonz87

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We can at least agree that America and Britain have spoken!

#BREXIT + #MAGA'd = New World Order BABY! (At least for the next few years)
different political outlooks become more prominent in different times so we'll wait and see. If brexit and trump are as bad as people dreaded, this will give the left the upper hand. I'd rather an independent won than a conservative or a liberal.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted Trump, i'm registered as a African America. I'm not a Liberal nor am I a democrat.
Fight me mate. :ha::gun:

Isn't that what Hilary did the whole election?
Good on you man. I'm a Latino in Los Angeles and I voted for Trump.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
different political outlooks become more prominent in different times so we'll wait and see. If brexit and trump are as bad as people dreaded, this will give the left the upper hand. I'd rather an independent won than a conservative or a liberal.

I just hope they can get back up! :evil:

That was two right hooks from a suped-up boxer, they are in full panic mode right now and I must admit it is interesting to see them in a place they aren't used to being....

Like I said those that voted against "anger" and "hate" are a getting angrier and more hateful by the day!

Britain and America needed and deserved this change! #BREXIT #MAGA'd

Last edited by el_gonz87,

SVNate9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

That was two right hooks from a suped-up boxer, they are in full panic mode right now and I must admit it is interesting to see them in a place they aren't used to being....

Like I said those that voted against "anger" and "hate" are a getting angrier and more hateful by the day!

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Hell brexit caused britains economic downfall, idk how thats a good thing.

Everyone has called conservatives radical and hateful... How about you libbies?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/
Both are, conservatives are no better than liberals in America.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3