• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeah im angry im done with your indirect stupidity. now, you have yet to show me evidence so I say youre full of shit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats what they are though, if youre hurt by that, tough luck.

LOL easy there #brexit, I'm not hurt, and I'm very educated and voted conservative. Look at the breakdown of education.

For example Trump won on college educated people making >50k. Those are probably some of the smartest people you will mean, but people making <50k are some of the smartest people too.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you really that blind. It really makes me sad that you're older than me and you can't see what these people are doing behind our backs. You want proof read all the stuff wikileaks has put up. That's why I'm not left anymore. I've realised that both parties were a ruse until Trump showed up and took over the Republican party and made them lose their shit.
Wikileaks has an agenda i wouldnt trust them.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOL easy there #brexit, I'm not hurt, and I'm very educated and voted conservative. Look at the breakdown of education.

For example Trump won on college educated people making >50k. Those are probably some of the smartest people you will mean, but people making <50k are some of the smartest people too.
50k? Thats very little in the grand scheme of things, im guessing Hillary got more? As for brexit, http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There it is folks. He's superior.
I wouldn't say all brexiters are bad people, for sure some of them have racist prejudices (those who voted to stop immigration because they think it disrupts the economy, which is false and it's actually the opposite), some others are gullible because they believed the "EU steals money we could use for the NHS" crap which was a blatant lie (and it was admitted by the very same people who made it up).

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOL Clinton has an agenda, any State Secretary that hosts a private server and then has her attorneys plead the fifth while bleaching 30k e-mails?.
And how many of those emails were actually threatening? Also i never said i liked Clinton but I would still choose her over Trump. Its quite ironic Trump won by using the very thing he despises, the electoral college.

Did you really just say that after putting a huffpost link and saying you read te guardian. I'm done you're a fool. No hay peor ciego que el que no quire mirar.
The guardian is pretty objective, you mustve never read my reasoning for the huffpost link.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
50k? Thats very little in the grand scheme of things, im guessing Hillary got more? As for brexit, http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

I meant income. And he won by a pretty good majority, these are people who have been in the workforce for an average of about 15 years... There is some motivation behind college students wanting Clinton you know... She was offering to repay back college debt.

And how many of those emails were actually threatening? Also i never said i liked Clinton but I would still choose her over Trump. Its quite ironic Trump won by using the very thing he despises, the electoral college..

We will never know what the 30k e-mails contain... FACT

#BREXIT #MAGA'd

Last edited by el_gonz87,

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I meant income. And he won by a pretty good majority, these are people who have been in the workforce for an average of about 15 years... There is some motivation behind college students wanting Clinton you know... She was offering to repay back college debt.

We will never know what the 30k e-mails contain... FACT

#BREXIT #MAGA'd

Theres no way those emails are 100% gone.

Reactions: TheDonald

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its not a valid point until a libbie says it....
Well, it is.

Seems that food will get cheaper and will benefit some poorer countries that will now be able to export to UK.
Food cheaper for Britons? i doubt it. Definitely will benefit the EU in terms of export.

Reactions: el_gonz87

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Also, Nazi Germany was bad, but not nearly as bad as what America is now, or will ever be. Do your research kids, before you start spamming shit, without providing evidence or anything to back up your claims (with valid sources).
Are you trolling? Compared to Nazi Germany, america as it is now or will be in the next four years is pure paradise.

SVNate9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its not a valid point until a libbie says it....
lefties this, lefties that. *yawn*

Seems that food will get cheaper and will benefit some poorer countries that will now be able to export to UK.

I hope you're right as my shopping bill has gone up, people are recommending to shop at Aldi & Lidl which is just lol considering it's a German supermarket.

edit. sp

Last edited by SVNate9,
Reactions: Aurora Wright

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you trolling? Compared to Nazi Germany, america as it is now or will be in the next four years is pure paradise.
Tbh it's kind of a tossup. Nazi Germany didn't have mass shootings or most of the nasty shit that is happening to the states now. The government was brutal, but efficient at ensuring the people behaved. Compared to the US now? If I'm in the wrong place in USA I could be killed on the spot.

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lefties this, lefties that. *yawn*

I hope you're right as my shopping bill has gone up, people are recommending to shop at Aldi & Lidl which is just lol considering it's a German supermarket.

edit. sp
It seems to be quite an us vs them situation when it isnt all that clear cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3