You might need it TaeWong

TaeWong

GBAtemp's Pet Spambot
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 is an more advanced spambot than TaeWong. DinohScene, you don’t need “Dr. Zoidberg’s Butthurt Cream”.

Reactions: 3 people

TaeWong

GBAtemp's Pet Spambot
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
TaeWong is alive, but he has been found in Super Tux Wiki, Mozilla Wiki and in OpenOffice.org Wiki. They know how Gordon P. Hemsley has posted a comment in your Mozilla Wiki user talk page.

TaeWong

GBAtemp's Pet Spambot
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Dead Space included special versions for Eastern European countries, including Czech Republic, Poland and Russia, but there is only a special version for a Central European country called Hungary. I think this hack should be moved back to Pokémon ROM Screening Thread.

TaeWong

GBAtemp's Pet Spambot
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
This hack should be moved back to the ROM Screening Thread with all nonsense/gibberish replies removed.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you repeat the following phase, TaeWong?

"I am TaeWong and I know I am completely sincere in this sentiment that completely expresses completely that I am completely not completely shitting up the forum with useless and inane threads"

TaeWong

GBAtemp's Pet Spambot
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
TaeWong has posted the Poopymon Hack into The TaeWong Topic, but this ROM Hack needs to be in the ROM Screening Thread.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
TaeWong has posted the Poopymon Hack into The TaeWong Topic, but this ROM Hack needs to be in the ROM Screening Thread.
I think you already did mention it on the "ROM Screening Thread" (http://gbatemp.net/topic/330688-pokemon-hack-screening-thread/). If they didn't give you permission there it's even LESS likely that anyone's gonna move this thread. What happened to your last post there? How did they react? I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pain +1