Homebrew possible ARM11 kernel hack on 10.5

Baggy Scraggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this works on N3DS, any stories of bricks doing this thusfar?

Or is it safe provided you use the correct files and everything?

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, https://transfer.sh/BrBxf/sysupdater-10-4.zip is compiled with the latest version of svchax and 3ds-sysupdater.

If someone with an N3DS can actually give proof it works, great. I don't expect anything though. Nobody has said it worked for N3DS yet.

Do you have your code source on github or something?
Just so we can compile the latest binaries, since this will end up just like the 5000 mch2 sysUpdater variants where nobody knows which one the latest / stable / up to date is in the future.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browserhax will most likely be unable to even boot any memchunkhax2-related apps. Use Menuhax.
False. I had to use browserhax to downgrade an O3DS with 10.2 since memchunkhax 2.0 freezed sysupdaters over 20 times with menuhax. I had humbled myself since. memchunkhax 2.0 is kinda wild so no certaint statement. Tried with all (logical thing) you can

Last edited by tivu100,

Mr_sephiroth

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Do you have your code source on github or something?
Just so we can compile the latest binaries, since this will end up just like the 5000 mch2 sysUpdater variants where nobody knows which one the latest / stable / up to date is in the future.
then do you mean is be code a single sysupdater but only with name ´Secure´ in it............... I think that's already done

Last edited by Mr_sephiroth,

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy Molly, Successfully Downgraded to 9.2 with my N3DS XL 10.4, Will Upload Proof Pics. Thanks for your help Guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro