Hacking Possible to turn off screen mode/upscaling in Multiman?

Alacres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I planned to use Multiman as my main PSX loader but I'm not seeing an option in the Multiman options for turning off upscaling. I prefer to keep my screen mode set to off for my PSX/PS2 games because there seems to be a bit less input lag. Does anyone know if there's a way to do this in Multiman?

Thanks for any info.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
XMB (the console's, not Multiman's imitation) > Settings > Game :)

It just uses the system setting, like any other PS1/PS2 loader (it can in theory be overridden, but no software I know of does)

Reactions: gameboy and Alacres

Alacres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XMB (the console's, not Multiman's imitation) > Settings > Game :)

It just uses the system setting, like any other PS1/PS2 loader (it can in theory be overridden, but no software I know of does)

I wondered about that initially, but when I load a game in multiman it looks like it's being upscaled. Also, when I check the home button settings, the screen mode is turned on even if I have upscaling turned off in the console's XMB. On the other hand, if I load a game from ManaGunz, it takes me back to the console's XMB and thus the game uses the console's settings (ie. upscaling is turned off). Multiman seems to have its own setting for this and I don't see a way to turn it off in its options. It seems like you have no choice but to play the games in either normal or fullscreen mode, when using multiman.

Last edited by Alacres,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments