post here funny pictures

• Thread starter T-hug
  • Start date
  • Views 2,199,079
  • Replies 33,574
  • Likes 12

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forklift_safety.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok,something really funny:

View attachment 424294
Sony's plan was to slowly buy Nintendo Licenses by making Nintendo Licensed games.
If Nintendo hadn't realized Sony's plan, Sony would own Nintendo by now... and I'm prettu sure they've done a good job at handling Nintendo's IPs like they handle Spider Man and other brands.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sony's plan was to slowly buy Nintendo Licenses by making Nintendo Licensed games.
If Nintendo hadn't realized Sony's plan, Sony would own Nintendo by now... and I'm prettu sure they've done a good job at handling Nintendo's IPs like they handle Spider Man and other brands.
Are u Nintendo now ? 😮

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IMO, it really depends. Because in 90's, 2000's and early 2010's, Nintendo did a good job at handling them.
Their hardware were good and could handle all IPs. As for the Switch, it is just not powerful enough to run AAA games, not even their own IPs.
So, if they did possessed Nintendo's IPs, I frankly don't know if anything would have been better or worse or just stayed the same from 90's to early 2010's. But for Wii U and Switch era, frankly, I think they would have handled them better than Nintendo right now

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are u Nintendo now ? 😮
Unlike many of you, I'm not biased and I think logically.
So no.
But whatever, I haven't got any Nintendo products since the 3DS fiasco, and I'll let y'all mourn like the cry babies you are.

At this point, y'all are more hurt about Nintendo Bad than me.
Post automatically merged:

Their hardware were good and could handle all IPs. As for the Switch, it is just not powerful enough to run AAA games, not even their own IPs.
But Nintendo has always been this idiotic. Remember the N64 "Project Reality" demos?
They promised "Movie Like effects" and the best they could do was Zelda 64.
So, if they did possessed Nintendo's IPs, I frankly don't know if anything would have been better or worse or just stayed the same from 90's to early 2010's. But for Wii U and Switch era, frankly, I think they would have handled them better than Nintendo right now
There wouldn't even had been a GameCube era if this was the case.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unlike many of you, I'm not biased and I think logically.
So no.
But whatever, I haven't got any Nintendo products since the 3DS fiasco, and I'll let y'all mourn like the cry babies you are.

At this point, y'all are more hurt about Nintendo Bad than me.
Post automatically merged:

But Nintendo has always been this idiotic. Remember the N64 "Project Reality" demos?
They promised "Movie Like effects" and the best they could do was Zelda 64.

There wouldn't even had been a GameCube era if this was the case.
Movie like effect was pretty much what they offered. Which was movie like effect from 90's (see Super Mario Bros (1993) Movie)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already