x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I pointed out the contradictions in his "definition" in the very next reply :P

https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-here-funny-pictures.104156/page-1590#post-10369250

(And yes I know he means "tumblr feminists" but can't find the words; I also know he uses it as a blanket term for anything he doesn't like with no regard to any original meaning).
Tbf your definitions of those words, I wouldn't really agree with

You said
"Snowflake: boomer.
Woke: liberal.
Karen: conservative."

I would say:

Snowflake, someone who (mistakingly) thinks they are special/extraordinary

Woke, individual with almost religious devotion to their progressive views

Karen, woman, typically white, who is self important and entitled

Not sure why you think snowflakes have to be boomers, or Karens are necessarily conservative

Reactions: impeeza

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1712495189458.jpg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Colored hair..." :mellow:

As usual, you're not making any sense
Is a local nickname for fanatic feminist (feminazis) are called pelipintadas because mosts of them uses green or purple hair color, on this case that girl doesn't because she is a politician but in the parts she used to have purple

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I was being facetious really. The point is that it's a bogus term with a bogus self-contradictory "definition" that is now just being used as a blanket term for "anything I don't like".

Snowflake, someone who (mistakingly) thinks they are special/extraordinary
That was the use of the term 30 years ago, maybe. Nowadays it's used for people who have a meltdown at the mere suggestion of being inconvenienced by other people's existence.

Woke, individual with almost religious devotion to their progressive views
You are literally more right wing than DeSantis :ha:
He defined it in court as "the belief there are systemic injustices in society and the need to address them". Which covers pretty much every worldview other than "sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling 'la la la I'm not listening'". The latter sadly still includes a large number of people. But, again, the word has last all meaning and is now used as an insult.

Karen, woman, typically white, who is self important and entitled
Woman, typically white anglo-saxon protestant, who is self-important and entitled because she is part of the coddled generation. Gen X or older, because all research shows millennials are less likely to be assholes to service industry workers. An entintled millennial is usually refered to as "influencer" :ha:

Is a local nickname for fanatic feminist (feminazis)
Thing is, going purely on how you've been using the word here on the forum, a "feminazi" is "any woman who dares stray out of the kitchen" so I have to ask :ha:

Ugh, too many words, too few funny pics. Here:

1712507720648.png

Last edited by Veho,

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was being facetious really. The point is that it's a bogus term with a bogus self-contradictory "definition" that is now just being used as a blanket term for "anything I don't like".

That was the use of the term 30 years ago, maybe. Nowadays it's used for people who have a meltdown at the mere suggestion of being inconvenienced by other people's existence.

You are literally more right wing than DeSantis :ha:
He defined it in court as "the belief there are systemic injustices in society and the need to address them". Which covers pretty much every worldview other than "sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling 'la la la I'm not listening'". The latter sadly still includes a large number of people. But, again, the word has last all meaning and is now used as an insult.

Woman, typically white anglo-saxon protestant, who is self-important and entitled because she is part of the coddled generation. Gen X or older, because all research shows millennials are less likely to be assholes to service industry workers. An entintled millennial is usually refered to as "influencer" :ha:

Thing is, going purely on how you've been using the word here on the forum, a "feminazi" is "any woman who dares stray out of the kitchen" so I have to ask :ha:

Ugh, too many words, too few funny pics. Here:

View attachment 430396
Quoting Desantis? Tsk tsk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1