• Love
Reactions: Veho and AncientBoi

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read that women can absorb particles through their nipples, and men too but at a lower rate, and pollution might be a possible cause for developing breast cancer,
That's wild.. Most likely just baseless Pseudoscience.
EDIT: Also read long time ago that consuming wheat often can help in cancer development.
The link has to be carbs (or glucose specifically), which is the main source of nutrients for cancer cells (and cells in general). Cutting down on sugar (not completely), specially table sugar, might help reduce cancer growth, but it's not that simple.. So yes, not just wheat, anything that has carbs will fuel cancer basically..
Post automatically merged:

cc6224a01e9e26fd2d16a68b0800d34d56dc9a562b182510bacc60d2c4dcf9a0_1.jpg.jpg

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's wild.. Most likely just baseless Pseudoscience.
I vaguely remember it being a study held in Spain.
Lemme see if I can find it again, I think I read it in 2014 or 2015.
The link has to be carbs (or glucose specifically), which is the main source of nutrients for cancer cells (and cells in general). Cutting down on sugar (not completely), specially table sugar, might help reduce cancer growth, but it's not that simple.. So yes, not just wheat, anything that has carbs will fuel cancer basically..
Everything at this point makes cancer.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even big tiddy goth GFs? I don't believe it
I'm trying to find that article I read probably 10 years ago but all I can find are studies held in France, 2023 that states that women with a highly dense mammary tissue has a 28% increased risk of developing breast cancer due pollution and fine particles.
But I can't find anything about "nipples absorbing particles"... and I remember reading that statement in spanish a long time ago. It had something to do with lactancy.

Anyway, I hope this to be my last post about said issue, as we're deviating the thread with useless information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: