Post Metal That Melted Your Face Off \m/

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This song popped back into my mind yesterday, forgot the title and band, but remembered one some lyrics. "Thrash metal onslaught," I think, but definitely "There's no escape." I used Metal-Archives to look up the latter lyric, picked out a familiar band name and title from the results. Sure enough it's "Castle of Skulls" by Blood Tsunami, the first song in this little compilation.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
A bit older. But still one of my fave

The only deathcore I could ever get into was one song; Pray for Plagues by Bring Me the Horizon. Other than that, it all kinda blends together, including that song. Anyway, have some of deathcore's older brother's music; slam metal.

Reactions: WeedZ

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The only deathcore I could ever get into was one song; Pray for Plagues by Bring Me the Horizon. Other than that, it all kinda blends together, including that song. Anyway, have some of deathcore's older brother's music; slam metal.

That suicide silence song is actually more melodic when it gets into it. Which is why I like it, its not just a machine gun of snare and bass the whole way through.

Never heard of devourment, reminds me of cannibal corpse.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of devourment, reminds me of cannibal corpse.
Cannibal Corpse is one of the more popular slam bands. IMO, it's the most brutal form of death metal. It has the signature biscuit tin snare and just sounds like an absolute train crash.

This is my ex-girlfriend. Figured I'd post it since nobody's mentioned any female vocalists.

And here's another one.

Last edited by Joom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There is black rice flour, and its really black colored