Android Post your Android homescreen!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does it? I've been using the pro version for months now, so I guess it makes sense as to why I never noticed. Only thing I don't like is how it sometimes asks to rate it on the Play Store. Though I patched that out. I like it for its built-in functions like it's FTP and SMB clients. It also has a P2P transfer function that I love.
A couple of months or so ago they added a feature to the app which basically hijacked the lock screen without permission. They eventually reverted it but the damage was done to their reputation and they're unlikely to recover that.

Reactions: nxwing and matpower

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
qI260Fj.jpg

After a series of unfortunately physical events, my warrant was voided, so I finally took the opportunity to root and install a custom ROM!
I'm running CM13 nightly atm, performance and stability has been great and it fixed an annoying bug that I had with the stock ROM. I'm also running a Xposed module to make it look and act more like Android N called Android N-ify, but you can't see that in the screenshot.

I'm trying to find a nice free dark CM13 theme and some good icon packs, but I haven't had any luck with that so far.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
qI260Fj.jpg

After a series of unfortunately physical events, my warrant was voided, so I finally took the opportunity to root and install a custom ROM!
I'm running CM13 nightly atm, performance and stability has been great and it fixed an annoying bug that I had with the stock ROM. I'm also running a Xposed module to make it look and act more like Android N called Android N-ify, but you can't see that in the screenshot.

I'm trying to find a nice free dark CM13 theme and some good icon packs, but I haven't had any luck with that so far.
Have you tried the Android N Dark theme to go along with Android N-ify? Works great on my end.

New setup. Few things changed.
screener_20160625(23:08:31).png

Wallpaper is from Retrorika.
Icon pack is Retrorika.
Widget is Zooper Pro with Retro Zooper Skins

Last edited by nxwing,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Nah I need kingroot as it's my rooting utility. And unless I can find a file manager with es's features I'm sticking with it because I have an xposed module to block ads anyway
as soon as you finish root, replace it with supersu or similar because kingroot is know to track you and send your IP to their servers.
As ES file manager, just see the recent fiasco related with it spreading malware to your smartphone.
Use Root Explorer or Explorer as an alternative(not as an alternative, because ES is malware by itself) or RAR.
Just suggestions :)

Reactions: matpower

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
as soon as you finish root, replace it with supersu or similar because kingroot is know to track you and send your IP to their servers.
As ES file manager, just see the recent fiasco related with it spreading malware to your smartphone.
Use Root Explorer or Explorer as an alternative(not as an alternative, because ES is malware by itself) or RAR.
Just suggestions :)
What about an older version of es ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe