Post your jokes thread

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A woman is having a hard time getting her tomatoes to ripen so she goes to her neighbour with her problem.

The neighbour says, "All you have to do is go out at midnight and dance around in the garden naked for a few minutes, and the tomatoes will become so embarrassed, they will blush bright red."

The woman goes out at midnight and dances around her garden naked for a few minutes. The next morning, the neighbour comes over to the woman's house and asks the woman if her tomatoes have turned red.

The woman says "No, they're still green, but I noticed the cucumbers grew four inches!"

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So one day at the dentists office, a woman storms in, removes her pants, sits in the dentists chair and props her legs up on the arm rests. The dentist walks in and says "Maam, I'm sorry I think you may be mistaken, this is a dentist office." She replies "I know this is! You put dentures in my husbands mouth last week, now you get them out!"

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A gynecologist notices that a new patient is nervous. While putting on the latex gloves, he asks her if she knows how they make latex gloves. The patient says no.

The doctor then says, "There is a plant in Mexico full of latex that people of various hand sizes dip their hands into and let them dry."

She does not crack a smile, but later she starts laughing. The doctor asks "What's so funny?" the patient replies "I'm imagining how they make condoms."

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
To be frank, I don't care for puns that include people's names.

What do you call a weatherman that eats meat?
A meat-eat-eorologist.

I asked my mom to make me a new pair of pants. She was happy to. Or at least sew it seams.

People in Dubai don't like the Flintstones, but people in Abu Dhabi Doo.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between your mom and a 747 airplane?
Not everyone has been in a 747 airplane....
9732928A-BB52-41D5-A33D-0ECEB1190F27.jpeg

Reactions: BigOnYa

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
What does a chainsaw saw?

Rrrrrrrunigganigganigganiggarrrrrrrunn!

A rabbi, a priest, and a minister are discussing what they do with donations to their respective religious organizations. The minister says that he draws a circle on the floor, throws the money up in the air, and whatever lands in the circle, he gives to God, and whatever lands outside the circle, he keeps. The priest uses a similar method. He draws the circle, but whatever lands outside the circle, he gives to God, and whatever lands inside, he keeps. The rabbi has a slightly different method of dividing the money. He throws all the money up in the air. Whatever God wants, he keeps...
You know, we should stop making "your mom" jokes, they're old, unfunny, and have been done hundreds of times

Just like yo mama

You momma got a wooden leg with a kickstand on it

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Coffee flavored ice cream inside of your coffee