Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That's pretty that a lot of cheats are region free!
I will add them to the first post later and fix the Bayonetta posts :)

Try out clicking the connect button as soon as you are in a game. If you want to mess around the main menu run any game connect tcp gecko, exit the game to the system and then you can mess around with the main menu and stuff :) (however, exiting Splatoon will freeze the system)
Will try that! I was fearing I did something wrong, as you were connected just fine in your video lol

Also, I tried to dump the ram again, and I used ranges you told me. Well through the browser, from the system menu, it froze my wiiu at 45% of the dump :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Holy balls first try the kxploit worked! I was lucky this time.

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Will try that! I was fearing I did something wrong, as you were connected just fine in your video lol

Also, I tried to dump the ram again, and I used ranges you told me. Well through the browser, from the system menu, it froze my wiiu at 45% of the dump :(
Let me know if it works for you :)

And this early dump appears normal to me. The 10 range is used by games and main channels (like mii maker) that use a lot of memory and not by the webbrowser (I think). So most of the 10 RAM was simply unused while the browser was running

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Let me know if it works for you :)

And this early dump appears normal to me. The 10 range is used by games and main channels (like mii maker) that use a lot of memory and not by the webbrowser (I think). So most of the 10 RAM was simply unused while the browser was running
Nope :( As soon i close the browser tcgp gecko disonnects and couldn't reconnect until I reopen the browser :(

Is it a compatibility issue with windows 10? I also get an error message when it connects, but I can continue anyway.

I tried to connect asap I go back ingame, and now I get this:

Capture.PNG

Sigh :( Why am I having such issues...

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Nope :( As soon i close the browser tcgp gecko disonnects and couldn't reconnect until I reopen the browser :(

Is it a compatibility issue with windows 10? I also get an error message when it connects, but I can continue anyway.
Damn, my post was incomplete.. I think I have deleted it as I have additionally inserted your quote.

What I said was, that the freeze after the short time of dumping appears normal to me since a little space of the RAM was used only. Don't worry about this.

And don't click connect on tcp gecko until after having a game entirely launched.
(then you can return to the menu if you want to mess around there)

Edit: Welcome to the purple window border club! :D

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, my post was incomplete.. I think I have deleted it as I have additionally inserted your quote.

What I said was, that the freeze after the short time of dumping appears normal to me since a little space of the RAM was used only. Don't worry about this.

And don't click connect on tcp gecko until after having a game entirely launched.
(then you can return to the menu if you want to mess around there)
The game IS running though :(

But like I said, as soon I close the web browser to go back ingame, it refuses to connect.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Do you open the webbrowser when the game is already running?
Yes, I did that. I connects just fine in the browser. But if I close the browser to get back ingame (mario kart 8, character select screen if that matters) gecko disconnects :(

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I did that. I connects just fine in the browser. But if I close the browser to get back ingame (mario kart 8, character select screen if that matters) gecko disconnects :(

You have to run the kexploit first, then pygecko and launch the game last. Then you can connect tcp gecko :)

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You have to run the kexploit first, then pygecko and launch the game last. Then you can connect tcp gecko :)
Ah? I heard by many that I had to lauch the kxploit, then the game and then pygecko :mellow:

I will shut down my wii and try again :P

Holy crap it works now! Thanks you very much for your help! I was doing steps in the wrong order lol

I works now :P Yay!

Reactions: CosmoCortney

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Ah? I heard by many that I had to lauch the kxploit, then the game and then pygecko :mellow:

Holy crap it works now! Thanks you very much for your help! I was doing steps in the wrong order lol

Great to hear, your welcome :yayu:

Any particular reason as to why my MK8 codes haven't been added to the main post? I feel left out here. :P

Don't worry, I will add all recently posted codes to there later :)

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Great to hear, your welcome :yayu:

Don't worry, I will add all recently posted codes to there later :)
Now, my turn to get some codes! :P Finally!

Also, is that me or the kxploits works better today? I used wj44's site lol

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Now, my turn to get some codes! :P Finally!

Also, is that me or the kxploits works better today? I used wj44's site lol
Are you using the modified kexploit that was released today? It works much better for me, too (1 - 7 tries so far)
maybe he is hosting this one on his site now :o

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Are you using the modified kexploit that was released today? It works much better for me, too (1 - 7 tries so far)
maybe he is hosting this one on his site now :o
Maybe, because out of 4 tries, 3 worked :P

Lory171

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

FOR ALL: the gecko codehandler that you install on the console to connect with tcpgecko start working only outside of the browser space. You must exit the application in which you used the browser to install the codehandler to make it work and connect to pc.

After running kexploit..
1) If you started the browser from the system menu and installed the codehandler from there, it will work on any app and game but NOT on system menu and on some system apps (settings, mii creation), it will connect as soon as you start the application
2) If you started the browser inside a game or app and then installed the codehandler from there, it will work on any OTHER game/app AND in system menu/system apps, but not on the game where you started the browser.

Also note
- that the codehandler sometime get deleted when switching from one app to another.
- it crash on settings/amibo
- it crash a lot on system menu/apps
-kexploit seem to never work from the browser inside a game/application (always DMAX error)
- tcpgecko and kexploit can make some bad changes to your system, nothing seem to be persistent but it can still be there after some resets

All these info are not official but come from my experience.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
FOR ALL: the gecko codehandler that you install on the console to connect with tcpgecko start working only outside of the browser space. You must exit the application in which you used the browser to install the codehandler to make it work and connect to pc.

After running kexploit..
1) If you started the browser from the system menu and installed the codehandler from there, it will work on any app and game but NOT on system menu and on some system apps (settings, mii creation), it will connect as soon as you start the application
2) If you started the browser inside a game or app and then installed the codehandler from there, it will work on any OTHER game/app AND in system menu/system apps, but not on the game where you started the browser.

Also note
- that the codehandler sometime get deleted when switching from one app to another.
- it crash on settings/amibo
- it crash a lot on system menu/apps
-kexploit seem to never work from the browser inside a game/application (always DMAX error)
- tcpgecko and kexploit can make some bad changes to your system, nothing seem to be persistent but it can still be there after some resets

All these info are not official but come from my experience.
Thanks for this critical information! I understand now why I couldn't connect to my game, since I used browser from it lol.

HardRom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been around awhile, but first post. ;)

I can't seem to get your WWHD infinite health nor money working. I tried both, the first time my health disappeared, grabbed a heart and I died. Money went from 20 to 001 (so I thought it worked), but I can't buy anything since I don't have any money. Any thoughts anyone?

WWHD NTSC disk

Edit: Looks like my save is borked. Dying showed 3 hearts again, grabbed the one under the rock at the beach, died.

Trying a new game to see if it's royally hooped.

Edit 2: New game started, can't tell about the health but the value for money is different (slightly). My pokes found 15073BC5 for money.... odd.

Edit 3: Tried 15073BC1 again, this time it allowed me to pickup the heart, but I have an interesting glitch- it went from 3 hearts to this (missing the first heart)
unnamed.jpg

Last edited by HardRom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, stay on that plastic. (If you know, you know)