Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Someone want to help a fellow 5.5.0 temper to get easy money on Bayonetta 2 through co op?
:c

Or co op in Mass Effect 3, MH3U, RE: Revelations?

All NTSCU disc, thanks

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have MH3U but idk how give you fast money
and Mass Effect 3 don't work with TCPGecko
In MH3U would be awesome to increase the weapon drop in ancient shards since the stage is shared in online it could be doable (?), I need God Isle, or even better being able to share up to RARE10!

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How did you get MK8 online with 532FW? actually I have noticed when I boot into the exploit all my friends list seems to pop up online but without it I cannot??? is there a connection with the exploit and being able to play online :unsure:
They haven't updated Mario kart 8 since 5.3.2.
No.
i tried using a digital version of Mario Kart 8 and it seem i can connect to it but it always fail on a cd version of smash bros 4. any idea why?
I'm using smash bros as Disc. It works perfect. Have no idea why it doesn't work for you.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
They haven't updated Mario kart 8 since 5.3.2.
No.

I'm using smash bros as Disc. It works perfect. Have no idea why it doesn't work for you.
I didn't think you could access online features now unless you updated the wiiu? I thought it prompted an update nag asap when trying.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need the newest Firmware to go online. You need the latest Game Update!
So how are you supposed to do that?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just wanted to mention as well full downloadable wiiu games of e-shop do work with geckodnet! :)

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To get the latest game update you were supposed to download it while on the latest firmware at that point in the past so it's a rare thing to accomplish and everyone who did it "right" is now lucky to be able to play online and have exploits.

Reactions: VinsCool

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: sorry scrap that, my mistake toads blue head has always been there its when you complete a world they change to toad instead of the letter M, I never noticed that before! :(

Last edited by Reecey,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have found a little funny code for SM3DW> Type in the right box 378D6B9C and then in the left box type 00000002 and then right click on mouse Convert from Dex to Hex then Poke it. You should have all your flags now in the World Map with Toads blue head on instead of the letter M.

Does that code unlock all levels also?

FederalGOKU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the video tut man!!! i decided to give it a try for myself and as a test a got the value for the money in Bayonetta (NTSC U Disk)
Address-128E36A4
value to poke(can be any lol)-00FFFFFF
enjoy guys!!!

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the video tut man!!! i decided to give it a try for myself and as a test a got the value for the money in Bayonetta (NTSC U Disk)
Address-128E36A4
value to poke(can be any lol)-00FFFFFF
enjoy guys!!!
It's the same as the PAL version :)
You just used a number that is higher than the maximum allowed. I chose 05F5E0FF (99999999) in order to avoid any possible issues.

By the way, @CosmoCortney I made a mistake... They're called "Halos" and not "Rings", in both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2.

FederalGOKU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the same as the PAL version :)
You just used a number that is higher than the maximum allowed. I chose 05F5E0FF (99999999) in order to avoid any possible issues.

By the way, @CosmoCortney I made a mistake... They're called "Halos" and not "Rings", in both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2.
damn :/ lol wish i would have tried that number first,thought it would be different.....well i tried haha

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: CosmoCortney

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
That's pretty that a lot of cheats are region free!
I will add them to the first post later and fix the Bayonetta posts :)

Is it normal that if i'm in the browser tcgp gecko works, but if I go back to the game or any other apps the program disconnects from my pc? :(
Try out clicking the connect button as soon as you are in a game. If you want to mess around the main menu run any game connect tcp gecko, exit the game to the system and then you can mess around with the main menu and stuff :) (however, exiting Splatoon will freeze the system)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...