Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok mate, would you send me a pm later on?

Skoolzout made a paste bin containing codes for the game. Just go to any one of his posts and he should have a link at the bottom of the post going to the paste bin.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @skoolzout1, I have an idea for some more BotW codes: "Missables" fix codes would be convenient to have.

There are several things in the game that are possible to miss, or can be used up and are not replenished.

Equipment:
Forest Dweller's Sword
Kite Shield
Lynel Crusher
Lynel Spear
Mighty Lynel Crusher
Mighty Lynel Spear

Enemies:
Fireblight Ganon
Master Kohga
Sentry (only appears during Vah Rudania approach)
Thunderblight Ganon
Waterblight Ganon
Windblight Ganon

I know it's simple enough to use a save editor to get the missable equipment back, but there's no way to get your own pictures of the enemies listed above once they're gone.
You can buy the missing pictures, but some players want to manually shoot all the pictures themselves.

TL, DNR: Anyway, code ideas:

Reset Exhaustible Equipment locations - The specific chests containing Forest Dweller's Swords and Kite Shields are reset. Locations here.
Reset Number of Lynel Kills to Zero - Red/Blue Lynels with regular/Mighty Lynel Crushers/Spears will reappear.
Reset Blight Ganon Boss Fights - Reverts Divine Beasts to active/enterable status. Use main terminal to face Bosses.
Reset "Subdue Divine Beast Vah Rudania" Quest - Resets Vah Rudania approach with Yunobo and respawns Sentries.
Reset "Retrieve the Thunder Helm" Quest - Resets Yiga Clain raid and respawns Master Kohga. Duplicate Thunder Helms could be a problem.

Just wanted to post these ideas. I missed getting a picture of a Sentry, myself. :/

EDIT: Just thought of two more codes for completionists.

Make the Chest in Old Man's Cabin with the Warm Doublet in it appear (or make it "claimed").

If you miss getting the Warm Doublet before leaving the Plateau, by not cooking the dish the Old Man requests, there will always be an invisible, intangible Chest in his cabin that contains a Warm Doublet.

Make the inaccessible, submerged, half-buried Chest on the beach with an Opal in it "claimed".
There's a specific Chest that cannot be opened on console at all AFAIK, because Magnesis doesn't work on submerged, half-buried Chests, so you can't lift it out of the water. Location here.

Last edited by Smash Br0,
Reactions: Casis

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @skoolzout1, I have an idea for some more BotW codes: "Missables" fix codes would be convenient to have.

There are several things in the game that are possible to miss, or can be used up and are not replenished.

Equipment:
Forest Dweller's Sword
Kite Shield
Lynel Crusher
Lynel Spear
Mighty Lynel Crusher
Mighty Lynel Spear

Enemies:
Fireblight Ganon
Master Kohga
Sentry (only appears during Vah Rudania approach)
Thunderblight Ganon
Waterblight Ganon
Windblight Ganon

I know it's simple enough to use a save editor to get the missable equipment back, but there's no way to get your own pictures of the enemies listed above once they're gone.
You can buy the missing pictures, but some players want to manually shoot all the pictures themselves.

TL, DNR: Anyway, code ideas:

Reset Exhaustible Equipment locations - The specific chests containing Forest Dweller's Swords and Kite Shields are reset. Locations here.
Reset Number of Lynel Kills to Zero - Red/Blue Lynels with regular/Mighty Lynel Crushers/Spears will reappear.
Reset Blight Ganon Boss Fights - Reverts Divine Beasts to active/enterable status. Use main terminal to face Bosses.
Reset "Subdue Divine Beast Vah Rudania" Quest - Resets Vah Rudania approach with Yunobo and respawns Sentries.
Reset "Retrieve the Thunder Helm" Quest - Resets Yiga Clain raid and respawns Master Kohga. Duplicate Thunder Helms could be a problem.

Just wanted to post these ideas. I missed getting a picture of a Sentry, myself. :/

EDIT: Just thought of two more codes for completionists.

Make the Chest in Old Man's Cabin with the Warm Doublet in it appear (or make it "claimed").

If you miss getting the Warm Doublet before leaving the Plateau, by not cooking the dish the Old Man requests, there will always be an invisible, intangible Chest in his cabin that contains a Warm Doublet.

Make the inaccessible, submerged, half-buried Chest on the beach with an Opal in it "claimed".
There's a specific Chest that cannot be opened on console at all AFAIK, because Magnesis doesn't work on submerged, half-buried Chests, so you can't lift it out of the water. Location here.

Actually, respawnable chests that are found throughout the world isn't a bad idea. Like the chests would respawn every few days or 24 hours. The question is how difficult would it be to make that kind of code?

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
@PandaOnSmack, an update for your trainer.
Once again, an updated code for the patch v1.1.2 of BOTW
Code:
Wolf Link Infinite Harts [RandomUser]
30000000 108FC954
40000000 4C89FFFF
31000000 00000050
30100000 00000000
40000000 4C89FFFF
00120160 000000XX
D0000000 DEADCAFE
Replace XX with desired harts or use 0C if your wolf has only three hart containers
The Max Stamina codes and Max Hearts code is the same in v1.1.2 as it is in v1.1.1.

Anyone got the new address for this for 1.2.0 ?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone got the new address for this for 1.2.0 ?
A tip for you. Store the addresses of codes independently (in e.g. an enum) and use some Math to update all at once for new patches once you found the offset shift by getting the address via a method. This is what I do to support the browser and homebrew launcher layouts both at once for instance. You check some known address for the patch version to identify what you're running on. Depending on the patch, proceed to add a certain offset and continue. Easy and painless. Maybe different ranges have different offsets, you'll have to find out and save yourself the hassle of porting everything in the future by just adding the patch detection code and offset. At first this seems like an awful lot of work but it will pay off right after. :P
Code:
public enum DataAddress
{
    WHATEVER(0x1134564), // This is a particular patch version, e.g. the browser layout
    WHATEVER_2(0x1234564);

private int browserLayoutOffset;

DataAddress(int browserLayoutOffset)
    {
        this.browserLayoutOffset = browserLayoutOffset;
    }

public int getOffset()
    {
        return browserLayoutOffset;
    }

public int getAddress() // Gets the real address no matter what you're running on
    {
        return getDataSectionAddress(browserLayoutOffset);
    }

private static int getDataSectionAddress(int offset)
    {
        return getSectionAddress(offset, DATA_SECTION_STARTING_OFFSET, DATA_SECTION_BROWSER_TO_HOME_BREW_LAUNCHER_OFFSET);
    }

private static int getSectionAddress(int offset,
                                         int startingOffset,
                                         int layoutOffset)
    {
        int address = offset + startingOffset;

if (IS_HOME_BREW_LAUNCHER_LAYOUT)
        {
            return address + layoutOffset;
        }

return address;
    }

public static void automaticallyDetectLayout() throws IOException
    {
      int address = 0x12001234; // An address you want to inspect for detecting the version
      MemoryReader memoryReader = new MemoryReader();
      int value = memoryReader.readInt(address);

if (value == 0x801A0000) // Expected browser value
      {
         // Browser
         IS_HOME_BREW_LAUNCHER_LAYOUT = false;
      } else if (value == 0x1C0803A6) // Expected HBL value
      {
         // launcher
         IS_HOME_BREW_LAUNCHER_LAYOUT = true;
      } else
      {
         throw new IllegalStateException("Bad TCP Gecko Installer version!");
      }
    }
}
}
Getting the address always works like this then:
Code:
DataAddress.WHATEVER.getAddress();

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: Dekirai

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm on 1.2.0, I've got the 3 chests DLC., what are my options? Also, can someone please explain to me how to go about changing the address of codes
59a2a18e226ad03c541f390aca652af2.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Finally
My road to making it more user friendly (errr, preventing user stupidity) has progressed significantly as I announced those plans earlier. :grog::mellow::yayu:
  • The TCPGecko.elf installs the codehandler by default without the codehandler.bin
  • JGecko U performs server version checks for compatibility and otherwise refuses to continue ✓
  • Internet Browser freezing fixed after installing TCP Gecko ✓
Download both of the newest versions to get started. :wink:
@pwsincd @brienj you guys might want to add the newest version of TCPGecko to the AppStore :)
Now the codehandler.bin file is included in the ELF itself, so no need for an additional file!
Github page:
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/tcpgecko
No Problem, I had them on my computer.

@PandaOnSmack, another update for your trainer.
Updated code for the patch v1.2.0 of BOTW
Code:
Wolf Link Infinite Hearts [RandomUser]
30000000 10903D74
40000000 4C89FFFF
31000000 00000050
30100000 00000000
40000000 4C89FFFF
00120160 000000XX
D0000000 DEADCAFE
Replace XX with desired harts or use 0C if your wolf has only three hart containers
@PandaOnSmack you were requesting this code, right?

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Who does that? I wouldn't mind if someone felt free to add it for me.
The two guys I tagged in my post are the ones I know are in charge in one way or another for the App Store applications available.
Although it has been a while since I last saw them posting in the Temp, so I'm not so sure who to contact.

Try the following:
https://wiiubru.com/appstore/#/category/tools

Go there, and in the top right menu select "Submit App".
Then, fill in the info for your app and check the "Update" box, that should do it I believe.

Let me try to do it myself, does the Github repo have an already compiled ELF/RPX with the latest version of TCPGecko?

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I thought about this bit
The two guys I tagged in my post are the ones I know are in charge in one way or another for the App Store applications available.
Although it has been a while since I last saw them posting in the Temp, so I'm not so sure who to contact.

Try the following:
https://wiiubru.com/appstore/#/category/tools

Go there, and in the top right menu select "Submit App".
Then, fill in the info for your app and check the "Update" box, that should do it I believe.

Let me try to do it myself, does the Github repo have an already compiled ELF/RPX with the latest version of TCPGecko?
You can just use his download tool to get the 3 files you need i guess?

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik