Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BullyWiiPlaza @CosmoCortney With the new code types, is it possible to create a code for Hyrule Warriors that when you score a KO it gives you two or three (or more) KOs when the value changes instead of just one? I don't think the existing codes can help with unlocking sealed skills on weapons. So far as I know, we know where the total KOs addresses for P1 and P2 are, but I don't think that will affect sealed skills. Some of those skills take 50,000 and it would be nice to be able to unlock them faster.

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
@BullyWiiPlaza @CosmoCortney With the new code types, is it possible to create a code for Hyrule Warriors that when you score a KO it gives you two or three (or more) KOs when the value changes instead of just one? I don't think the existing codes can help with unlocking sealed skills on weapons. So far as I know, we know where the total KOs addresses for P1 and P2 are, but I don't think that will affect sealed skills. Some of those skills take 50,000 and it would be nice to be able to unlock them faster.
we'd need to be able to set breakpoints for this to find the assembly instruction that counts the amount of KO.
Then we could make the count increasing by 2, 3 or whatever

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be another way. I'm guessing if you bring a weapon with a sealed skill into a level that it stores the number of KOs left before it is unsealed in RAM. There could probably be two such addresses given that each player could have such a weapon equipped. I suppose you could start a level and hide, do a memory search near addresses we've already found for the number of KOs left on that weapon, them watch any potential candidates as you play the level accruing KOs to see if they're constantly decreasing. If such a counter exists in RAM, poking it with 1 then getting a KO would theoretically unlock the skill.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bayonetta 2 (test on JPN and USA version)

can't be hit(full invincibility)(will affect Witch Time)
0D5D9AFC 480000DC

press ZR can start Witch Time anytime anywhere
0D5D18D0 3C800000
0D5D18D4 909C0000
0D5D18D8 3C80447A
0D5D18DC 909C0008
[USER=327808]@CosmoCortney[/USER] Do you think since the new handler uses the A0 kexploit that we could use these much more easily now, too? If I understand correctly, they'd just need to be written in the new handler's format. If so, which example on your site would these fall under?

Sorry to keep tagging you and all, I'm just getting excited about this new code handler and its possibilities. Also, does anyone know if the Goron Golem or anything else unused is still in TP HD? I'm guessing no, but it'd be hilarious if Tantalus somehow ended up leaving stuff like that in.

Last edited by Ailuros27,

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
[USER=327808]@CosmoCortney[/USER] Do you think since the new handler uses the A0 kexploit that we could use these much more easily now, too? If I understand correctly, they'd just need to be written in the new handler's format. If so, which example on your site would these fall under?

Sorry to keep tagging you and all, I'm just getting excited about this new code handler and its possibilities. Also, does anyone know if the Goron Golem or anything else unused is still in TP HD? I'm guessing no, but it'd be hilarious if Tantalus somehow ended up leaving stuff like that in.
I'm a bit confused about the addresses of the code.
0D5D9AFC 480000DC

We don't have any write permission to the 00 range. Maybe it'd be working if you replace 0D with AD since the 00 range is mirrored at A0 where we actually have write permissions.
So it'd be AD5D9AFC 480000DC.
I can't test it myself since I don't have the game. Well, you could run the exploits for JGecko U and use TCPGecko dNET and show me a screenshot of the memory viewer at address 0D5D9AFC and one at AD5D9AFC.

Oh, and the unused Golem and Beamo are still in TPHD. I have videos on them on my YT and tcrf. You can mess around with them using cheats too :)

http://cosmocortney.ddns.net/codes/wiiu/twilight_princess_hd_usa_en.php#swaps

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and the unused Golem and Beamo are still in TPHD. I have videos on them on my YT and tcrf. You can mess around with them using cheats too :)

http://cosmocortney.ddns.net/codes/wiiu/twilight_princess_hd_usa_en.php#swaps
:rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@CosmoCortney I'll try getting you those screenshots later. I've got 8 more sealed weapons I want to unseal before Legends releases tomorrow. If I wanted to test what you said about changing 0D to AD which example should I follow to put the codes in the proper format for JGecko U?

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
:rofl2:

yep, its funny :P

@CosmoCortney I'll try getting you those screenshots later. I've got 8 more sealed weapons I want to unseal before Legends releases tomorrow. If I wanted to test what you said about changing 0D to AD which example should I follow to put the codes in the proper format for JGecko U?

for the first one, just make a normal RAM write. By the look of the value you can see it's a 32bit value. So the first line (cide type and address)
would be 00020000 AD5D9AFC
in the next line place the value and 00000000 right next to it :)
00020000 AD5D9AFC
480000DC 00000000

for the other code you can use a string write.
But who has made the code?
In order to make such a code you need to be able to set break points

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
So for that second, longer Bayonetta code, just change the 0D to AD and follow the string write example?
Yes. Yest mind to get the right amount of bytes used. You could also make normal ram writes for each line, but then the code would be twice as long

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There might be another way. I'm guessing if you bring a weapon with a sealed skill into a level that it stores the number of KOs left before it is unsealed in RAM. There could probably be two such addresses given that each player could have such a weapon equipped. I suppose you could start a level and hide, do a memory search near addresses we've already found for the number of KOs left on that weapon, them watch any potential candidates as you play the level accruing KOs to see if they're constantly decreasing. If such a counter exists in RAM, poking it with 1 then getting a KO would theoretically unlock the skill.
Just find the unlock addresses directly and call it a day

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You mean there would be a value that tells when the skill is unlocked, like a flag? How would you find those?
You do an unknown equal search before unlocking something and then an unknown unequal search after. You're supposed to use a small addresses interval to make sure that the results won't be too many. To choose the interval, simply base it on other permanent profile related data which you should be able to find easily. To test results, keep poking and see if you managed to lock or unlock something. Then do some more poking to find all unlocks. Done :)

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: I pwned U!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8