Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

revdirty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be a bad idea since not ALL the items are weapons
and if you try to have 355635 in your inventory either the game or the trainer will shit itself

Actually i put in 355635 for every single slot at once.. took a while but worked well .. made my weapons and shield , while not invincible.. just about .. gave me that number of each arrow type and gave me 999 of every material . So i dont think it would make the trainer or game "shit itself" im basically already doing that .. just a longer process to manually type that all in every slot.

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a few ideas for Shin's trainer.
1) add a "max" check box next to the slots , so i dont have to type 355635 or whatever the max number is .. also maybe a "max all" for all slots at once.
2) is there a why to not have the stamina meter even display let alone flash for infinite stamina?
well, the stamina meter disappears if you use the code with jgecko u, dunno why it doesnt disappear with my trainer.

revdirty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, the stamina meter disappears if you use the code with jgecko u, dunno why it doesnt disappear with my trainer.
If i had all the raw codes , i would use jgecko.. but i honestly like ur tainer.. i have used both ur ww and tp trainer too.. u do good work

Reactions: Dekirai

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If i had all the raw codes , i would use jgecko.. but i honestly like ur tainer.. i have used both ur ww and tp trainer too.. u do good work

I would post the codes, but for every 110 slots its kinda annoying to write them down. I do not have a code list stored anywhere, I just put them into my trainer. :/

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Shinzuya Any way to have a workaround for the Load Current Values bug? I keep getting the Int32 error. I have the exact same codebase and TCP Gecko that you linked. Setting the values and everything else works fine, just not loading.

Reactions: StonedPurple

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Shinzuya Any way to have a workaround for the Load Current Values bug? I keep getting the Int32 error. I have the exact same codebase and TCP Gecko that you linked. Setting the values and everything else works fine, just not loading.
I don't know what exactly causes this.
For many people it works just perfect, for others not. :/
I don't have a workaround for this, sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1