a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Some new bugs:

Virtual Console/Wiiware do not load from postloader in sneek/uneek. I get the loading screen then it just goes blank.

Code support is broken (uNEEK/no DI)(Emulated Nand/PostLoader). I've tried sd to usb to nand but they do not work.

EDIT: Ok I found something weird with code support. If I change the games "boot method" to "load apploader" from "normal boot method", I see the message that "codes found. applying". But then the codes "only" actually work from the "NAND" selection. SD or USB do not work even though I still get the message that "Codes found. Applying". But no codes have been loaded. What ever you changed in this version has adverse effect on codes. I'd like to be able to use my SD card for codes if possible because I'm also using Accio Hacks.

EDIT2: Using the emulated NAND function in posloader: I can only get codes to work if I use them from the NAND option. If I select SD it says "codes found. applying" but the there is "error: could not patch the hook" and something about debug not working. Same thing if I select USB for the source.

My splash screen will not show up it's at the root of the SD card.

Interactive sort mode does not save. I can sort my apps just fine. But after that if I launch an app or go into a folder then return, the sort just goes back to the way it was before.

EDIT3: Had to manually (Windows XP) remove all my sort setups in the meta files then go about saving before it accepted my order.

Also, the word "Folder" overlaps with any "short description" in a meta file that's in a sub folder when it's highlighted with the cursor (in PostLoader).

Is their going to be support for Emulated Nand folders? So you could select/switch between different sneeks/uneeks.
Could you split Arcade from Neogeo in the channel sort menu and have them be separate sort of each other?

I hope this report does not discourage you. It really is still a great app. Just needs a little more polish.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
I hope this report does not discourage you. It really is still a great app. Just needs a little more polish.

Absolutely not ! I must thank you and Waver (and the other that posted in postLoader threads) for your "beta testing" work. I am a coder by profession since more 20 years, and (my) development time is tipically 80% write code and 20% solve bugs
tongue.gif

pl1 took 4 realeases to run smoothly... hopes the same for pl2 (we are at the 2nd).

Just a question about emulations.... do you find the same problems in triiforce (this one, r92 ) ? Can you kindly check ?

Thank you !
wink.gif

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't get this to work at all when launched from HBC - it does the 10 second "Waiting for USB device - (A) interactive (B) interrupt" countdown, neither of the options work because the wiimote won't sync. Then it shows a "No configuration file was found, an SD or USB device is needed" prompt with an option to boot to the wii menu, but again it can't be selected without a working wiimote.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is odd... no one has reported this... do you started from hbc using sd or usb device ?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh yes, it is... you should use postloader1...

Anyway running postloader from hbc is not so usefull...

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok, I think I've found where is the problem with codes when they are on emulated nand device... I can't test triiforce now, but I will be surprised if it is able to work too.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
EDIT3: Had to manually (Windows XP) remove all my sort setups in the meta files then go about saving before it accepted my order.

I can't reproduce this...
frown.gif

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stfour said:

I don't see how the situation would be any different if I was autoloading postloader via priiloader, it would still be trying to load a stubbed IOS249. It would probably even crash if I tried to run it under SNEEK/UNEEK, since my emulated nand would have a stubbed IOS249 as well.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tueidj said:
stfour said:

It would probably even crash if I tried to run it under SNEEK/UNEEK, since my emulated nand would have a stubbed IOS249 as well.

If you have built your nand with modmii, maybe you have choosen to install 249v17 (or 14... I can't remember). So postLoader should work under sneek (Almost, who has tested reported so...)

Anyway I will add a check for stubbed 249... so it can reload standard hb ios. Added to the "to-do"

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tueidj said:
stfour said:

I don't see how the situation would be any different if I was autoloading postloader via priiloader, it would still be trying to load a stubbed IOS249. It would probably even crash if I tried to run it under SNEEK/UNEEK, since my emulated nand would have a stubbed IOS249 as well.
He wasn't saying that it would be different from Priiloader. He just said that its not useful from HBC because you can already load homebrew from HBC, so loading a loader from a loader is an unnecessary extra step. Presumably you just wanted to test it or something.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
zizer said:
i have black screen uneek r155 cios rev14 slot249

Great, wii programming is something random
blink.gif
, waver seems to have the same and it works... I will check (but not before tomorrow)
wink.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
zizer said:
i have black screen uneek r155 cios rev14 slot249
As my signature says: I have exactly the same now, so...

Can you give more info on that? When does it black screen? (When starting?) Both if you run it through priiloader or also if you start it through the HBC?

@stfour: no offense, but it's actually Wever (with an 'e'). 's okay if you make it into Weaver (which is how it's pronounced in English, so...), but Waver is just...not it.
smile.gif

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader2 b8

* Channel browser: Full caching of title... no more wait time on change to real/emu_sd/emu_usb. Cache must be rebuilded manually
* Now icons are loaded in background
* Other minor fix

postLoader2 b7 (unreleased)

* CH: Cert.sys missing may be have fixed (must be checked)
* CH: codes loading may be fixed
* HB: Fixed overlap of subfolders descriptions
* Corrected custom splash screen issue.

Download on first post...
wink.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
cert.sys is still needed. If not, it passes the test, but then fails a bit further at ES_IDENTIFY (sorry: didn't have the time to note the full error message). With cert.sys, things are still fine.

@tueidj: for tests sake, I removed rev14 from my UNEEK setup and it still does what it should do. So whatever it is on your end, I doubt it's because of what's in the IOS249 slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь