Homebrew postLoader4

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, can't jump directly to a page using '1'. Get the overview of page numbers popup but selecting one of them does nothing. Also still getting an extra page at the end of my channel list with no channels in it. Next bit of feedbakc a matter of personal opinion but the page forward/backward feels a bit 'slow' to me. Transition effect is good, but a tad too long delay on the empty screen before the next screen appears.

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='stfour']
It's nice to have the "auto" video mode for DML games :) but I really think there should be an option so we can force video modes aswell if needed.

And I'm also +1 for some kind of suport for more "readable" foldernames with DML games. It's much easier to keep track of what games you have on the disk.
But only as long as the "Loader" developers can come to some sort of overall general agreement on what different types of naming styles there should be.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, this is strange as usb loader gx accepts these folder names when using it with dml.

Are you sure ? I will make a test... if dml accept it there is no problem to add full name...

@IceIceBird also this can easily be reintroduced... but I'm not so sure that it will be usefull.

@JoostinOnline the big problem is that I haven't an sd gecko... anyway I have other priorities now, first online update, then some sort of caching for covers... ;)

fldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ok, this is strange as usb loader gx accepts these folder names when using it with dml.

Are you sure ? I will make a test... if dml accept it there is no problem to add full name...

I am 100% sure :)

Games can be stored in following paths:
sd:/games/Some Title [GAMEID]/game.iso
sd:/games/GAMEID_Some_Title/game.iso
sd:/games/whateveryouwant/game.iso

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What is the 0kb file ?

postLoader make a backup of all files touched. And restore them on the next restart.

What version of neek2o you have ? I'm sure that is compatible with rev. 75. Some version before the 75 has different nandcfg.bin layout, and this can be a problem...

I'm using neek2o booting method for vc/ww unsupported in d2x emulation without any problem and without any file mess...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
What is the 0kb file ?

postLoader make a backup of all files touched. And restore them on the next restart.

What version of neek2o you have ? I'm sure that is compatible with rev. 75. Some version before the 75 has different nandcfg.bin layout, and this can be a problem...

I'm using neek2o booting method for vc/ww unsupported in d2x emulation without any problem and without any file mess...
I tried both rev72 and 75
the files are: nandcfg.bin nandcfg.ch nandcfg.bin nandcfg.bak diconfig.bin
Neek2o fails to launch when these are present so I have to delete them to make it work again.
I tried the neek2o booting technique with another 4gb usb device and when i launched a wiiware in neek2o option it took me to priiloader on neek2o nand
Please stfour this is very annoying

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is odd... If you want to help me do the following:

1) delete all nandcfg.*
2) run neek2o once, so it will recreate the missing files
3) create on the root of sd the file ploader.log

Try to execute the game using neek2o launch mode, then send me the ploader.log. postLoader will be very very slow with ploader.log... this is normal.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
This is odd... If you want to help me do the following:

1) delete all nandcfg.*
2) run neek2o once, so it will recreate the missing files
3) create on the root of sd the file ploader.log

Try to execute the game using neek2o launch mode, then send me the ploader.log. postLoader will be very very slow with ploader.log... this is normal.
You've PM :)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've see the log... it seems all correct, but when you run the title start postloader on neek2o instead the title, it is right ?

This make me think that neekbooter isn't the right version. Can you confirm that the file

usb:/Nands/pln2o/title/00000001/00000002/data/main.bin

is about 597 Kbyte ?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the full package contains the right one ;)

http://code.google.com/p/postloader/downloads/detail?name=postloader.3.61.0.zip

reinstall neekbooter.dol in neek2o and it would work...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Still same issue.
This is what I found:
When I install neekbooter > the main.bin file size is ok 580k
But when I load a game I go to priiloader in neek2o nand and now main.bin is 280k while main.bak is 580k
I think something in the running process is replacing the right file.
loder.ini is also backed up but blank!!
Do you think this can be a bug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1