• Replies 719
  • Likes 73

genocidekyuubi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
For this version, is there an option to turn off fast memory and I/O thread?

Because Dissidia 012 Dudoecim always crashes with this version.

In the previous version (i.e. 1.11.3) which I downloaded on page 29, Dissidia 012 runs smoothly and doesn't crash if I turn off fast memory and I/O thread. If I don't turn off those 2 options, after the battle sequence and return to the world map, there will definitely be a crash

xunuman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yesterday i was playing gladiator begin for 3 hours without any issue. Now every time i launch the the app it froze after a few seconds:((i tried restarting my switch but no result)
Edit l used save state feature so many times cause that game to hard.
Post automatically merged:

Update: i updated the newest version and everything works fine now. But this is the 2nd time i have to update to new version cause the old ones just stopped working( frozen)

Last edited by xunuman,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New rebase coming soon

Ended up posting the preview so if u want to try it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ppsspp-on-switch-any-guides-tactics-ogre.612646/post-10082135
Keep in mind that its not your usual bundle, dont annoy me about issues until the proper release is out ;)
Also fwiw we soon should be fully upstream (getting close to be merge ready after all this time), then updates will be more frequent as well

Last edited by m4xw,

Vultix93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there a way to make the first three "the legend of heroes" games work on the switch? I tried both the standalone and retroarch version of PPSSPP but they crash on boot. It's not a problem with the roms because they work fine on PC and my android phone.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there a way to make the first three "the legend of heroes" games work on the switch? I tried both the standalone and retroarch version of PPSSPP but they crash on boot. It's not a problem with the roms because they work fine on PC and my android phone.

Try with the European versions? Maybe those work.

rgrthbrthrthjrth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to play MGS: Peace Walker with 30fps and right analog aiming cheat, but it keeps crashing at the first loading screen. It gives the "Software was closed because an error occurred" screen. The game works perfectly fine once I disable the cheats, so I'm not sure if these specific cheats are problematic, or if it's an issue with something else. Anyone got a solution?
and before anyone asks, yes I loaded ppsspp with R button.
ik this comment is a little old but have you found a fix for this I have the same problem

I tried to play MGS: Peace Walker with 30fps and right analog aiming cheat, but it keeps crashing at the first loading screen. It gives the "Software was closed because an error occurred" screen. The game works perfectly fine once I disable the cheats, so I'm not sure if these specific cheats are problematic, or if it's an issue with something else. Anyone got a solution?
and before anyone asks, yes I loaded ppsspp with R button.
ik this comment is a little old but have you found a fix for this? I have the same problem

Xi_Theta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incase anyone has an issue in games like fate/extra when trying to run diagonally using the analog stick and your character walks instead, it is caused by the circular range of the joycon analog stick not being able to reach the corners of the square range of the PSP analog stick. You can fix this by adjusting "analog axis sensitivity" in the controls options to 1.16. This option is under the on-screen touch controls category for some reason, even though it also effects the physical analog sticks. I really hope this version of PPSSPP gets updated soon because I really don't want to have to set up switchroot just to use an up-to-date version.

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone