Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 132,772
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No its just when you are caching the menu if you use Al Azif dns remove it before caching then just re-enter dns after that should work
No need to do that anymore. It works OK now with AlAzifs DNS.

The problem was only in the first 24 hours when the site went live. AlaZifs DNS servers had not updated the redirect for prb123.ir so it was still redirecting to the old 'site suspended page'.

It works fine now if you have AlAzifs DNS settings.:)

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No need to do that anymore. It works OK now with AlAzifs DNS.

The problem was only in the first 24 hours when the site went live. AlaZifs DNS servers had not updated the redirect for prb123.ir so it was still redirecting to the old 'site suspended page'.

It works fine now if you have AlAzifs DNS settings.:)
Nice i was to busy playing on my new ps5 to check thanks dude :D

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prb
has you found a permanent host or are you still using the free host? i mean once its cached really no worries except for updates but like all things, patience is key lol

so we cache host and trainer then enable webRTE correct. do you know if there will ever be a fix for reattaching payloads after sleep mode? now that 900 is out reboots are fine not like 7.55

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prb
has you found a permanent host or are you still using the free host? i mean once its cached really no worries except for updates but like all things, patience is key lol

so we cache host and trainer then enable webRTE correct. do you know if there will ever be a fix for reattaching payloads after sleep mode? now that 900 is out reboots are fine not like 7.55
I’m not sure what you’re asking but WebRTE still works after sleep mode. I was shocked too find that out on my own lol

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oki, so far so good, had absolutely no issues on my 6.72 ps4 slim, Exploit, GH and trainer working flawlessly for a few days, rest mode and shutdown working properly without kp

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)
Ps4trainer updated to the latest 29/12/2021

First thanks to @Leeful this menu would have never happen without him
Credits to ChendoChap/Sleirsgoevy/Specter/SiSTRo/Al Azif/PS4 Trainer/ctn/OSM-Made/notzecoxao/Karo and many more

It will auto detect your firmware and cache menu
you can load payloads via webkit or goldhen binloader
Trainer has some great features like auto detect game thats running A to Z sorting and much more

http://prb123.ir/index.html Menu & Trainer
http://prb123.ir/leefultrainer/index.html Trainer only

Enjoy

View attachment 291152
View attachment 291153
Wow ill read this tomorrow when I'm sober.

Ive been looking for an offline self host solution.

Also, website cheats ive never got to work or attach to the console.

Only way I've been able to cheat is by using my mobile to attach and enable cheats.

Also, 9.0 has anyone noticed game saves saying they're corrupted and you have to start again.

All games ive tried have said this but not been bothered as I wanted to play from the beginning anyway.

But RE8 I completed and unlocked nearly everything and now says its corrupt and I cant be arsed to do it all again.

Not sure if this is because these saves had used save wizard in the past.

But I cant use it now anyway as I had to replace my laptop and I cant find the license key in my email.

Ive emailed them asking for it, but I doubt I'll get a reply.

Shame that Gary got busted as I used to talk to him and he last time gave me the person to speak to, to get my license back, but I due to recent events ive cleared all emails off my system.

So I cant use save wizard to cheat and unlock what I had and I dont think there are any cheat codes or mods for it either.

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@laz305
he was having limit issues from what i read because it was a free host ..
and for webRTE when i come out of sleep it have to reboot, i am using a cached trainer and not a online one. maybe thats the issue?

i know that now debug still is attached after sleep but never got webRTE to stick

LookaZD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Oki, so far so good, had absolutely no issues on my 6.72 ps4 slim, Exploit, GH and trainer working flawlessly for a few days, rest mode and shutdown working properly without kp
So can you offline cache exploit, and does it requires USB every time you restart/turn off PS4 or it's fixed now?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So can you offline cache exploit, and does it requires USB every time you restart/turn off PS4 or it's fixed now?
The exploit for 9.00 REQUIRES the usb, unless a new exploit is found then a usb will ALWAYS be needed.
I really don’t get this insistence on eta wen for no usb bullshit, it takes literally 10 secs to do the usb part and of you use rest mode you don’t need to do it again unless you get a KP at some point.

Reactions: Ashish999

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk