Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 132,813
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

Manaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)
Ps4trainer updated to the latest 29/12/2021

First thanks to @Leeful this menu would have never happen without him
Credits to ChendoChap/Sleirsgoevy/Specter/SiSTRo/Al Azif/PS4 Trainer/ctn/OSM-Made/notzecoxao/Karo and many more

It will auto detect your firmware and cache menu
you can load payloads via webkit or goldhen binloader
Trainer has some great features like auto detect game thats running A to Z sorting and much more

http://prb123.ir/index.html Menu & Trainer
http://prb123.ir/leefultrainer/index.html Trainer only

Enjoy

View attachment 291152
View attachment 291153

Nice work bro, but where is the fan control, BLOD is a common heat related issues and I would have thought the fan control would have still been there like with leefuls X-Project, KARO 900N HOST has fan control but requires extra step to load golden hen.

Any help guys appreciated.

Thanks

felonius

Trophies
XP
Country
First load Goldhen then Webrte payload then open a game and minimize then open leeful trainer and cheats...
Hi, after i loaded Webrte and it said WebRTE loaded, i load a game and went to open trainer, it said webrte not loaded.
Am i supposed to click ok on webrte loaded page, or close[internet browser], or press PS to go home and load game, then home, then browser and then trainer?

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hi, after i loaded Webrte and it said WebRTE loaded, i load a game and went to open trainer, it said webrte not loaded.
Am i supposed to click ok on webrte loaded page, or close[internet browser], or press PS to go home and load game, then home, then browser and then trainer?
See this tutorial...

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to thank you for this, I have had the website cached for a few days now and it took a little while to cache due to my internet and all the trainer files, but I am really glad I did it as the trainer works very well on the supported games I have tried it
Haven't had any problems with loading the exploit or payloads.

But the one problem I have had, Is there a way I can enable a trainer on a game that it thinks is unsupported? For example a game from a different region so the CUSA ID is different but otherwise the cheats do work when I load them with something like a local multi trainer from my PC, I would like to be able to remove the need for the PC from the equation

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Leeful and @Prb , thank you guys, amazing work ;), testing on my ps4 pro 6.72 and works great.
No Kp, coming from rest mode or shutdown, WebRTE still enable from rest mode, auto detect game works great, sending other payloads (with mini ps4 payload sender ) works great also (wanted fan control).
I still wait a "bit" to jump to 9.00,
Exploit is really fast, and also GoldHen, really great job guys :grog:

Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3