(price check) New 3DS XL Dual IPS Screens (used)

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
If they're so rare, I won't be able to find one to make a $600 profit! I wonder if people buy a lot of consoles, switch the screens, and sell limited editions with modded screens.
they probably do. i know people who take gba sp backlight screens and put them in gba and sell them (i would buy one but. eh.)

astro2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I been thinking since now the console gaming on handhelds may be starting to improve and move forward with the release of the Nintendo Switch on the horizon. I was thinking about selling my New 3ds but I have no idea what price point I should list it at.

In short, some quick info on the console: It was bought used on ebay for about $500 USD, and has a slight scratch on the top of the 3ds (the top shell not the screen.) Other then that its pretty much in perfect condition to.

It has also been modified with Luma 3DS CFW. It has been originally modified on the latest FW. (11.2.25) as well.

I was just curious. I was thinking $470 might be a good price since it was used (twice.) by multiple people (that ebay user & me.)

I'm not going to provide pictures just yet since i'm not actually selling it. I would just like some suggestions for now on what I should price it at :P.
dual screen at that price seems to be the standard on ebay, if its single ips then you can get it cheaper (if you're lucky)

astro2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
$400 to $600AUD dual IPS screen are sold on ebay, yes its most likely jerks who have no love for consoles/games are deliberately trying to see if they can get alot of money for it (same for jerks trying to charge alot for unpatched switches or borderline garbage switches with NO joycons sold due to the same "unpatched" can be jallbroken tag)

scammed? its a fair word but i'd say conned by a greedy morons more like it, i can find single (top) screen ips sold for the same price as a dual TN screen (I might get it to see what the fuss is about for IPS) but NO WAY am i paying a few hundred more just to get an extra ips screens

p.s its also rare i think to get ips let alone dual ips, its a mixture of being scalped and/or sold as a collectors thing, because psvita1000 is OLED which i think would be just as good as ips yet why no price hike there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom