'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' remake delayed "to a later date"

pop.PNG

Back in September 2020, Ubisoft announced that it was bringing back its 2003 classic title, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, as a remake for current-gen platforms. This full-scale remake is said to feature new enemy character models, new cinematic sequences and enhanced audio. Gameplay and camera controls have also been modernized with players still having the ability to switch to the original mapping. A reveal trailer showed players what to expect out of the remake:

The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake was first set to release in January then pushed back to March. However, in a recent tweet from the official Prince of Persia account, the dev team has announced that the title has been delayed yet again, with no mention of a release window. The announcement reads that this extra development time will allow the team to “deliver a remake that feels fresh while remaining faithful to the original.”

:arrow: SOURCE

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It was the first video game I played
haha me to. i remember coming from school to my friends house and he turns on his pc that sits on a desk horisontally, and on it its a FAT monitor, and i mean FAT, monochrome one. he turns it on with a SWITCH...yup a switch, like the ones for turning on the light in your room. and it boots up like some industrial machine making (cool) sounds, and than he run "prinece of persia" damn it was hard..it still is haha. That dude with sword was so hard to kill, you got to time it right. And than his sister beat me in that game, she finished it! I was so jealous of her.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone