Homebrew [PROBLEM] [Need Help!] Sound Studio crash when i put an SD Card in the 3ds.

HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I Have a problem... My sound studio crash when i put an SD Card;
My 3DS model is a old 3DS , i have downgraded for 11.1 to 2.1.0 (SafeHax) and updated to 9.2.0 But now i have this problem (i did not have this problem before downgrading)

HRudyPlayZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But even when i remove this m4a file from soundhax it does the same, Please let me know what mp4 you are talking about ,Nevertheless do you have the link of this mp4 or a way i can get one to try out? [SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM FRENCH]

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same thing when i remove the otherapp.bin

HRudyPlayZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I Will say this differently: When i launches the Sound Studio ; When it loads the SDCard things , the console crash! It says "An error occured, shutdown the console with the power button..."

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install arm9loaderhax.bin and Luma3DS and then up go to 9.2? Unless you had an error or black screen and had to do a ctrtransfer to 9.2.0, otherwise you shouldn't even need to go to 9.2, just ctrtransfer 2.1.0>install A9LH and Luma3DS>restore your NANDmin.bin in Hourglass9.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so if you have A9LH and Luma3DS installed and configured you can do a system update from settings to get to 11.2.

Then you can finish up by injecting FBI and installing the CIA files and copy and paste arm9loaderhax.bin to CTRNAND. Then you should be done.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

HRudyPlayZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
EDIT: Fixed (This was just the 9.2 ctr transfer file that was corrupted; i finally get my nand backup to work & updated and now it's fixed...)

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN