Problem: "Software closed because an error occurred" when exiting any application from the Hbmenu in title override mode

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello team,

I write this post to ask you whether you had the problem I facing and whether you can help me fix it.

First of all, my versions are the latest: 16.0.3 and 1.5.3. I have to say that this is happening in the past versions of Atmosphere too.

The problem reproduces if I enter in the Hbmenu through title override mode, I enter in any program (JKSV, Goldleaf, any...), and when I exit from any program, I get the "Software closed because an error occurred" coming back to the main menu (where the games are) instead of coming back to the Hbmenu menu. If I do this through applet mode, this is not happening.

I am guessing that maybe it is some redirection sentence problem when exiting from any .nro program that I am laking in any .ini like exosphere.ini or patches.ini.

Do you guys have faced anything similar?

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Willsito

The error itself:

1683976466405.png

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello team,

I write this post to ask you whether you had the problem I facing and whether you can help me fix it.

First of all, my versions are the latest: 16.0.3 and 1.5.3. I have to say that this is happening in the past versions of Atmosphere too.

The problem reproduces if I enter in the Hbmenu through title override mode, I enter in any program (JKSV, Goldleaf, any...), and when I exit from any program, I get the "Software closed because an error occurred" coming back to the main menu (where the games are) instead of coming back to the Hbmenu menu. If I do this through applet mode, this is not happening.

I am guessing that maybe it is some redirection sentence problem when exiting from any .nro program that I am laking in any .ini like exosphere.ini or patches.ini.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Willsito

The error itself:

View attachment 371096
Your question was answered in this thread. Please use that thread for any future questions.

Reactions: Willsito_GG

SirGhost0522

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello team,

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Willsito

The error itself:

View attachment 371096
Having the same issue. Any solution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.