Gaming Problem with Bravely Second, dunno if i'm crazy

Ratatapa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I have a Bravely Second .cia Region free, and I have no way to activate the Hourglass feature

I have 3 SP, and when i go to the menu in battle to activate it, it keeps having the use button grayed out and I can't activate Bravely Second.

So is it an issue due to the Region free cia or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
region free isn't the problem, the problem may be the original region.
unless you need to, stay away from region free stuff/always get your own region's files, if they have been made region free also, then that's no real problem.

if you have an usa console, maybe you have the eur game, or the other way around...

Ratatapa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an USA console and the EU game, but I don't have that problem with other games

If i took a non region free version of the game would that fix my problem?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I have an USA console and the EU game, but I don't have that problem with other games
If i took a non region free version of the game would that fix my problem?
i said above, maybe it was not worded well enough for you sorry, region free is not the problem, the problem is most certainly the game is not your region.
SP depends on the dlc store right? the dlc in game store will not work on the wrong region.

or maybe this game has something weird, but i doubt it - that makes sense.

Ratatapa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I already have 3 SP so according to the game I should be able to use Bravely Second, unless even the 'sleep mode SP' needs to authenticate on the server.

The reason I'm asking is that I heard that to 'beat' the final boss you need to use bravely second, and it would suck that i get to it and cna't do it just cuz of that :P

Jak27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't if you've played the first game, but if you have you should already know that to use bravely second you press start during battle. I'm pretty sure they tell you that in this game as well. I tried it and it works just fine (not that I'd actually ever use bravely second lol) on my US o3ds on 10.6 emuNAND with the latest build of rxtools.

Ratatapa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't if you've played the first game, but if you have you should already know that to use bravely second you press start during battle. I'm pretty sure they tell you that in this game as well. I tried it and it works just fine (not that I'd actually ever use bravely second lol) on my US o3ds on 10.6 emuNAND with the latest build of rxtools.

That's it, i'm officially humiliated, the use option was if i bought SP drinks on the internet

going to die of shame now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sigh fuck me ........................

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
lol so the problem is that he didn't know how to use it?
that's an easy fix :D

himuradrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm if Bravely Second works on a US N3DSXL 10.6 via HANs loader?

planning to grab the physical EU copy off Play-Asia :)

Mercenary09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Bravely Second to work by holding Y before/right after selecting it. No yellow screen this time. Someone mentioned Paper Jam didn't work, but I changed the options around and it worked instead of getting a Power Off message. Bravely Second was the only trouble...

(also selecting usa, version spoof, but doubt that it matters since it always yellow screened before the options. I just wanted to take screenshots)

edit: I meant using Hans :(

Last edited by Mercenary09,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious