Gaming Problem with gbc game switching

kichi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friendos. My gba has developed the wierdest problem recently. it will play a gba game for about 4-5 minutes (left totally alone not being handled or anything) then glitch out. After I turn off and on it acts as if Ive put in a gbc game and the gameboy logo comes up instead of the gameboy advance logo. It will act like that unless I let it sit for 1-2 hours. after that the process will start over. I have absolutely noooo clue whats up. during the 4-5 minutes when it will read gba games the switch in the cartridge reader functions normally so I dont think its a physical switch issue.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello friendos. My gba has developed the wierdest problem recently. it will play a gba game for about 4-5 minutes (left totally alone not being handled or anything) then glitch out. After I turn off and on it acts as if Ive put in a gbc game and the gameboy logo comes up instead of the gameboy advance logo. It will act like that unless I let it sit for 1-2 hours. after that the process will start over. I have absolutely noooo clue whats up. during the 4-5 minutes when it will read gba games the switch in the cartridge reader functions normally so I dont think its a physical switch issue.
well, you apparently know of the switch inside the cartridge slot already. It could be a bad connection inside that switch. Maybe a solder joint got lose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?