Professor Layton & The Last Specter Release Date

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why not included for european release this little bonus game? >.<
Found some screens anyway.. cellphone game port but free so yay!

layton08252.jpg

layton08253.jpg

layton08251.jpg

Source http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/25/professo...sor-layton-rpg/

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
ah wonderful and an rpg is always welcome on the ds. i wonder when they will run out of puzzles.

i havent played all of them but i really enjoyed whatever i have played and never miss this game.

again i say it, the ds is not dead.... yet

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guild McCommunist said:
I have a feeling I'll skip the main game entirely and just try the RPG. Layton has never been my cup of tea.
You'll not like it then, because you have to end the game.
The RPG isn't a RPG per se. Just a bunch of quests. Like it'll be with Fantasy Life for 3DS.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I played the 4th game in Chinese, and let's just say that it's definitely not comparable to Unwound Future. The story is really just... really bleh. Uninteresting, and not really gripping, and it doesn't make you want ot play on to see what happens. :/

Mask of Miracles is fantastic though. if it ever comes out in English I'd reccomend it over this one.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Japan got this game soooooo long ago......

But whatever! Can't wait for it. I beat the first three games. Loved them all. Definitely going to play this one.

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is a prequel, I guess that means we won't see the darling Flora Reinhold anywhere in the game. That's a bit disappointing, I suppose.

That aside, I love Professor Layton himself. He and Luke work well together in terms of character.

I guess London Life could be cool too. Not my main draw to the game (unlike so many others, sadly) but it may be fun.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I got a question. Everyone that finished all 3 games like me. Have you guys actually watched The Eternal Diva? Its basically the story after Last Scepter and before The Mask of Miracle. The one after The Mask of Miracle is The Curious Village. Well i have atleast and i totally loved the movie.

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
I got a question. Everyone that finished all 3 games like me. Have you guys actually watched The Eternal Diva? Its basically the story after Last Scepter and before The Mask of Miracle. The one after The Mask of Miracle is The Curious Village. Well i have atleast and i totally loved the movie.
I watched it. It was a fantastic little film. Having not played (or exposed myself at all to any details of) The Last Specter, it was a little confusing being shoe-horned straight into the past with characters like Emmy, but that didn't detract from the film at all.

And the side characters were so detailed and dynamic too, for side characters anyway.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Where does it say London Life won't be available in the European version? Like how I interpreted it, the US version will exclusively have it available from the start (not: the US version will exclusively have it).

NDS-Gear

Trophies
Website
www.NDS-Gear.com
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely adore Professor Layton and can't wait until the next release. I personally thought the way Diabolical Box ended was a bit naff and I didn't like the way the story wrapped up at all. Other than that I've loved the series and can't wait for the next one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1