ROM Hack [Project] The Great Ace Attorney Fanslation

Status
Not open for further replies.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great, I hope you'll finish this, I really want to play this game sometimes and actually understand something :P

Oh, and it's great that you got some of the FE:if translators in your team, they've done great work with their their translation.

Last edited by aracom,
Reactions: BurningDesire

johnny-sasaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you guys want a suggestion about how you are going to handle the names,I think you should save it for later to avoid wasting time.The priority should be complete the overall translation of the game,and then you guys worry about the names.

Reactions: BurningDesire

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to be long, because is a trilogy, maybe after translate this game, you people need to translate the second one, I wish that CAPCOM localize the game :(

Wait what do you mean a trilogy? I thought the great ace attorney was just one 3ds game.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Wait what do you mean a trilogy? I thought the great ace attorney was just one 3ds game.
Shu Takumi (The creator of AA series, and the DGS) said that we wanted to do a new trilogy with this games, he make this one and confirmed a second one. If CAPCOM leave him make the third one, the trilogy is totally confirmed.

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Shu Takumi (The creator of AA series, and the DGS) said that we wanted to do a new trilogy with this games, he make this one and confirmed a second one. If CAPCOM leave him make the third one, the trilogy is totally confirmed.
Which games will this new trilogy include if by chance you know it, will those be the existing ones or new ones? :D

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'd very much like to be a tester and help revising the English translation (maybe even help with the names issue ^_^).
I've played all AA games and this is nearly a dream come true for me!

I have both 3DSXL and N3DSXL and was waiting for an opportunity to play the game whenever a translation was available.

You can either PM me or contact me directly on my formal email at [email protected]

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish you guys luck on the project! Love the Ace Attorney games.

Last edited by SMVB64,

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
New ones, all "Dai Gyakuten Saiban", this one is "The adventures of Ryunosuke Naurohodo". If he can, is going to release 2 games more of Dai Gyakuten Saiban.
That would be awesome considering that they release it in English! :)

I'd very much like to be a tester and help revising the English translation (maybe even help with the names issue ^_^).
I've played all AA games and this is nearly a dream come true for me!

I have both 3DSXL and N3DSXL and was waiting for an opportunity to play the game whenever a translation was available.

You can either PM me or contact me directly on my formal email at [email protected]
You are right, It IS a dream come true! ^_^

Reactions: Super.Nova

johnny-sasaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have been wondering,guys.If the translation is completed,will there be an easier way to play this game for current firmwares?flashcarts are still region locked and the "Region Free" exploit only works in older firmwares,and I hear it's more complicated if playing on a N3DS.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been wondering,guys.If the translation is completed,will there be an easier way to play this game for current firmwares?flashcarts are still region locked and the "Region Free" exploit only works in older firmwares,and I hear it's more complicated if playing on a N3DS.
I think we will be using hans. So it will be accessible to everyone. We are at a halt do to the Arm Assembly language being needed though

Reactions: 1 person

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think we will be using hans. So it will be accessible to everyone. We are at a halt do to the Arm Assembly language being needed though
Isn't there like a tutorial or something for the ARM assembly language thingy?
Or maybe we could ask for help from other translation groups for the needed methods/ expertise???

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there like a tutorial or something for the ARM assembly language thingy?
Or maybe we could ask for help from other translation groups for the needed methods/ expertise???
If we followed a tutorial it would take months instead of weeks to get to where we need to be in order to start. We already have extremely talented members. We just don't have any that know assembly

luyairis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BurningDesire,

Hi! I'm a translator from the Fire Emblem Fates Translation team, and I'd be down to help translate. (Nothing technical-related though).

I've contacted the people in the Fates team about joining, but if you see this before they do, thought I'd just mention I'm down to help.

Rombrian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good luck one the project!
Kinda sad that this game won't be oficially translated to English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum