Hacking [PROJECT] TOUKIDEN KIWAMI v2.0 & STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN BY HoaiTrung97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazefang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for patching this game Trung senpai. It looks really amazing the art for this game looks as good as the sequel. I really hope to see more of ur work if possible I really like this game for the story and the art. I hope u have a good Christmas. Hohoho Merry Christmas.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you for patching this game Trung senpai. It looks really amazing the art for this game looks as good as the sequel. I really hope to see more of ur work if possible I really like this game for the story and the art. I hope u have a good Christmas. Hohoho Merry Christmas.
P.S I have liked all of ur comments and followed u and I am currently learning japanese so hopefully I can help u patch one of ur games someday.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Hahaha ~~ Sure, if I need anything, I will definitely ask you. (*^▽^*)

Update 28/11~ nya
Fix Boost 370/533 ~ complete
Fix Combine Armor 78/182 ~ complete
Fix combine MTM 160/259 ~ conplete (*´з`)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
NOTE, NOTE

I was about to finish Fix All Skill Boost, and then I just had to fix some places like NPC dialogue, a few mission, and menu Reward. And finally the patch was completed. Except for Story, since they still have some problems, I still can not solve it, in the future, if I have more time I will update it. Hahaha. Nya~ nya~ (*^▽^*)

Ps: But as I said before, my phone can not upload it, because the connection is poor, and it is running out of money. And I will should offine a time long because it, start from December 12. So I will try to upload it when the new year start. because my young brother will come back home, and 4G from his phone is very strong, I will borrow his phone to upload it. ~ nya (*^▽^*)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
PROJECT TOUKIDEN KIWAMI ENGLISH PATCH v2.0

46193017_1005364699651222_5902289842238128128_n.jpg

I know this game has patches. But it has a bug that crash game and many text is difficult to understand and above all it has not been full translate.

So I want to re-implement this project with 100% translate target all. (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PATCH:
Most everything has been translated, except for section the Story, It's still a lot of problems I still can not yet solve it. And a few of the small text left, I think, its really unnecessary, and it does not really affect the players. In the future, if I have more time, I will continue to update it. ╰(▔∀▔)

NOTE: This is the patch due I made, it is completely different with the patch made by Banhmi, so it will not have Bug. ☆ ~('▽^人)

And many text has been translate correctly like in PSvita

CONGRATULATIONS HoaiTrung97
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Update: 01/12
TOTAL PATCH: 96% °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

STAFT TEAM
*Great Admiral: HoaiTrung97

Translator, Hack, Edit... and everything~ Nya~
Great Admiral of Heavy Cruiser Aoba.
aoba41.jpg

*Commander: Saramagrean

For DLC, Cwcheat, Support Cutscene.
Commander of Cruiser Agano.
5036605188_471ac1ce9e_b.jpg

*Commander: Ace_Ssasin

For Design Logo and Support Texture.
Commander of Protected Cruiser Izumi.
Twms_gen_twcms_00_6077_large.jpg

SPECIAL THANKS
Koei Wikia, JP Toukiden wiki, Gamefaqs, NeoGAF (For Mitama list), Rickzism1289 (For Weapon Tree), kats13 and alaisiagae (For Game Guide)... and the endless effort of HoaiTrung97. (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

THANKS FOR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT ME: Ace_Ssasin, Saramagrean, kagekyo, owengque, FerdianMatovani, KigamiAisa, m4rc0, YamiKaze, DarthDub, jeffiroi.

SCREEN
0001-jpg.139995

2-jpg.145018

0003-jpg.139997

4-jpg.145019

5-jpg.145020

6-jpg.145021

7-jpg.145022

8-jpg.145026

9-jpg.145027

0009-jpg.140003

0010-jpg.140004

0011-jpg.140005

0012-jpg.140006

10-jpg.145024

11-jpg.145028

11_1-jpg.145029

0015-jpg.140008

0016-jpg.140009

0017-jpg.140010

12-jpg.145030

0019-jpg.140012

VIDEO
REVIEW

NEW UPDATE

LINK: ~ COMING SOON~

If everyone wants to support and cheer me, please like all my post in forum, it will give me more motivation to finish it faster. Thanks. (◕‿◕)♡

PROJECT STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN

Yahaloo~~ ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Currently I have ssuccessfully hack Stein Gate and I will continue to complete its patch in the shortest time.

Because I'm still stuck with the Toukiden Kiwami project so maybe it's going to be a bit slow. (゚∀゚)

THE PATCH PROGRESS
PROLOGUE: COMPLETE 31/8/18
CHAPTER 1: 12%....

STAFT TEAM
TRANSLATOR, HACK, EDIT... AND EVERYTHING : HoaiTrung97
(Very so tired) ( ̄▽ ̄)

SCREEN

VIDEO
REVIEW

PROLOGUE

LINK: ~ WAITING~

NOTE: Currently Stein's Gate is being make by HaselLoyance, and it will be completed this year. Everyone can follow progress of it on Github. (◕‿◕)
My battle is slowly ending. (◕‿◕✿)

Cdamron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats senpai!!!! You have made so much progress over the last several months! 96% is amazing!!!!! I have followed your work since the start of this project and I am so proud of you for remastering the sub-par translation that we had to use before you came along. Do you have an official release date now that you are nearly finished? I have so much respect for you! I can't wait to play your version of this patch! Let me know when it will be available and I'll do anything I can to get my hands on it! I'll help you in any way that I can (beta testing, looking for bugs etc.).
On a quick side note, do you or anyone you know plan on doing a fan tonfnslation for Lord of Apocalypse for PSP or God Eater 2 for psp? Last I heard the GE2 translation was dead. I'd be happy with a partial translations with just the menus and skill named/descriptions. Regardless I beyond excited for your kiwami patch!

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Congrats senpai!!!! You have made so much progress over the last several months! 96% is amazing!!!!! I have followed your work since the start of this project and I am so proud of you for remastering the sub-par translation that we had to use before you came along. Do you have an official release date now that you are nearly finished? I have so much respect for you! I can't wait to play your version of this patch! Let me know when it will be available and I'll do anything I can to get my hands on it! I'll help you in any way that I can (beta testing, looking for bugs etc.).
On a quick side note, do you or anyone you know plan on doing a fan tonfnslation for Lord of Apocalypse for PSP or God Eater 2 for psp? Last I heard the GE2 translation was dead. I'd be happy with a partial translations with just the menus and skill named/descriptions. Regardless I beyond excited for your kiwami patch!
1. Yup * Thank you so much! ~ nya
2. I will Release it to the new year.
3. I do not have a new plan yet, but if possible. I still want to try it a bit.
4. It looks like you have not read the PM I sent you? Click on the letter icon next to your avatar, I've sent it to you for a long time, but it seems you have not read it yet. (*^▽^*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball