• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 608
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted User

OP
https://www.dualshockers.com/journey-steam-pc-release/

Annapurna Interactive and thatgamecompany will be bringing its critically acclaimed adventure game Journey to Steam on June 11.

Originally launching for PS3 in 2012 with a PS4 release in 2015, Journey puts you in the role of a robed traveler as you traverse various landscapes to reach a distant mountain. It is one of the most beloved video games within the past 10 years, winning several awards from various outlets. It was even nominated for a Grammy.

A Steam page for Journey is now up, allowing players to add the game to their wishlists. It also lists the June 11 as the “planned release date.” The Steam version will include Steam achievements, full controller support, and 18 supported languages with subtitles. A price has yet to be listed. However, it does cost $14.99 on the Epic Games Store, which is probably a good indicator for the Steam version’s price.

Additionally, the system requirements are also revealed. Here is what you will need to play Journey on PC:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 | AMD FX-4350
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450 | AMD Radeon HD 5750
  • Storage: 4 GB Storage
On the Journey Steam page, the above specifications are listed as the minimum requirements. Currently, there are no recommended requirements listed. However, the Epic Games Store listing shows the above as the recommended requirements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    ^^ This :rofl2:
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    i didnt feel very well in school cuz there was too much noise for me to handle
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also im gonna redownload touhou 8 bc the other day i accidentaly deleted it (and also try to beat it with other characters and harder difficulties)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Sensory overloads suck.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I totally get that.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pro ultra tip: eat a bunch of Skittles or imitation gold flakes before leaving a duece in the shower for girlfriend, makes it flashy and classy.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol that guy is funny! Following.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back. i had to help my mom with some documents
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i tried to "neutralize" the noise by hmmmm'ing but people told me to shut up
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i was covering my ears
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do not resuscitate form? Jk nvm
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Humming will never cover the sound of a fart
    +3
    Although if you can harmonize the humming and your own fart.... It could be a new form of music
    +2
    Maybe throw in some mumble rap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You gotta practise, and know the tone of your farts, then you can master the skill, young grassfarter
    +2
    A new J Lo song is born
    +1
    Sure it's shit but the live concert, you can practically smell her enthusiasm
    I bet people would actually pay to see her farting into a microphone
    At the end of the concert she rips the foam rubber part of the microphone off and throws it into the crowd a lucky fan snatches it starts sniffing it vigorously!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At the end of the concert she rips the foam rubber part of the microphone off and throws it into...