Ps3 after reballing repair... From yellow light of death to red.??

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
What is the wrong happend to this ps3 fat. Is it cpu or gpu. If this can fix with nec tokin. It was on yellow light broblume befor reballing. With machine reballing ofcurse.. The slim type ready fix. The fat no and both was reballing.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hate to break the bad news to you, but if your console was behaving one way before being reballed and now behaves a different way... the reball's gone wrong. My suggestion would be to first double-check mounting pressure, be 100% certain that you're only getting the red light no matter what you try, and if all else fails, flux under the chip, chuck the sucker back in the oven and hope that you didn't kill the CPU or GPU. The caps can wait, all things considered - your first goal should be to get back to where you started before things went sideways. IMO you might have eWaste on your hands, but it doesn't hurt to try.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly recommened you to get the SLIM. The Phat (Fat) had reported many time with same problem. Go with Slim if you can. I had a SLIM for many years before I sold it for more space and never had a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH