ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
For all the people saying the PS3 is a durable machine remember this..

PlayStation = Disc Read Errors
PSone = Disc Read Errors
PS2 = Disc Read Errors
PSX = So defective it was recalled
PS2slim - Disc Read Errors
PSP = Disc Read Errors

The PS2 had so many problems sony was sued in America and Canada. (and they lost)

PlayStation Class Action Lawsuit

So complain all you want about the Xbox 360s problems, but Sony products have never been reliable either.

PSP never had DREs, The PSone didn't have DREs, the Small PS2 didn't have DREs. Your argument is full of Lose. And DREs is not as bad as internal hardware failure.

You see that's where you are wrong. The PSP DOES have DRE problems as does the PS2slim.

Also your opinion on Sony products is completely invalid for two different reasons.

First you act as its your job to defend Sony products. (How suspicious) Second, you seem very bias towards Sony, so therefore you are unwilling to be honest about the company and their faults.

One last thing, Sony recalled millions of PS2slim power cords. So it appears that Sony's many hardware problems are not just limited to the DRE plague.
Italics: Link?
Bold: Irrelevant, stop spamming.

laugh.gif

On the contrary. The comments you have labeled as "irrelevant" actually invalidate you and your opinion with their basic logic and undeniable truth.

See how that works?

But honestly, as long as your happy being this forum's resident joke...

I love how you have ignored the main part of my post. I have yet to see the link. Seriously if all you can do is insult me just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

PSone = Disc Read Errors
PS2 = Disc Read Errors
PSP = Disc Read Errors

The PS2 had so many problems sony was sued in America and Canada. (and they lost)

So complain all you want about the Xbox 360s problems, but Sony products have never been reliable either.

PSP never had DREs, The PSone didn't have DREs, the Small PS2 didn't have DREs. Your argument is full of Lose. And DREs is not as bad as internal hardware failure.

You see that's where you are wrong. The PSP DOES have DRE problems as does the PS2slim.

Also your opinion on Sony products is completely invalid for two different reasons.

First you act as its your job to defend Sony products. (How suspicious) Second, you seem very bias towards Sony, so therefore you are unwilling to be honest about the company and their faults.

One last thing, Sony recalled millions of PS2slim power cords. So it appears that Sony's many hardware problems are not just limited to the DRE plague.
Italics: Link?
Bold: Irrelevant, stop spamming.

laugh.gif

On the contrary. The comments you have labeled as "irrelevant" actually invalidate you and your opinion with their basic logic and undeniable truth.

See how that works?

But honestly, as long as your happy being this forum's resident joke...

I love how you have ignored the main part of my post. I have yet to see the link. Seriously if all you can do is insult me just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

1. You insulted ME first.

2. You really need to be banned.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
1. You insulted ME first.

2. You really need to be banned.

1. Link.
2. I can say the same. All you do is flame me in EVERY thread I make or post in.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=680...t=15&p=891531&#

This one for example. You come off trying to start a flamewar. I had said NOTHING about Sony and you try to start a flame war. Your pretty sad.

Mods please just delete these posts were getting off topic. Were probably get us both warned.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1 Google

2 You still need to be banned. I'm sure most people agree.

Oh and btw...

"First you act as its your job to defend Sony products. (How suspicious) Second, you seem very bias towards Sony, so therefore you are unwilling to be honest about the company and their faults."

So basically no matter what I say, you are going to ignore the facts and post your Sony? approved spin.

Essentially, engaging you in a conversation is a waste of time because you dont really want to debate. You only wish to spread you lame fanboy propaganda.

Its no wonder you are the most disliked user on this board.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

1 Google

2 You still need to be banned. I'm sure most people agree.

Oh and btw...

"First you act as its your job to defend Sony products. (How suspicious) Second, you seem very bias towards Sony, so therefore you are unwilling to be honest about the company and their faults."

So basically no matter what I say, you are going to ignore the facts and post your Sony? approved spin.

Essentially, engaging you in a conversation is a waste of time because you dont really want to debate. You only wish to spread you lame fanboy propaganda.

Its no wonder you are the most disliked user on this board.

Why should I have to google to find it? Oh yeah I shouldn't. You know I never flamed you.
Besides If I should get banned so should you.

Again your opinion = Whole GBAtemp's opinion right?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Now enough Trolling for both you and me. TC, Get the one that has the most games you like, Or if they both have a significant #, get the one that has the most first, then get the 2nd one. Then you can have the best of both worlds.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's softmodding?

Softmodding, as you can imagine, is modding... with software. I wasn't aware of a softmod for the 360, but you can softmod an original Xbox rather easily. Exploiting a 'security breach' in certain titles (Splinter Cell, 007: AUF, MechAssault), you can load a save game which, in fact, contains a modified Linux installer. Loading this save file will cause the game's data to overflow, allowing free access to the Xbox's memory for the installer. You'll then be able to install UXE or Ndure, whichever exploit you want, with an easy and automated installer.

But, as I said, this is what softmodding for the original Xbox is. I didn't know you could softmod a 360... but you get the idea, I hope
smile.gif

DarkAura

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So in basic terms, softmodding does not actually hack into the 360 itself? You just get a save file that allows you to access the memory, where you can store games? Sorry again for the noobish question.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So in basic terms, softmodding does not actually hack into the 360 itself? You just get a save file that allows you to access the memory, where you can store games? Sorry again for the noobish question.

Softmodding on the 360 is modding the DVD tray with a different firmware. You don't store it on the hard drive. Google Ixtreme Firmware. It should give you guide and such.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically you replaces the DVD drives FW so it passes backups as originals. It basically does what modchips do without any physical modification to the system.

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

PSone = Disc Read Errors
PS2 = Disc Read Errors
PSP = Disc Read Errors

i personally own a PSX since its release and been use up until 4 years ago, it didnt have any kind of error, and my PS2 is around 4-5 years old, and yet it still running perfectly....and before you said anything, I play my console alot....average of 5 hours a day, longer if its a holiday.

but PSone and PS2 slim are indeed faulty, i have friend who got those and they burn-up during over heat....i guess those slim version arent cut for hardcore gaming without a proper cooling system....

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...