Hacking PS4 4.55 Dumper 1.7 Beta

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I believe the version number is cosmetic and the update is indeed included. I've never tried dumping the update alone so can't vouch for options other than complete game including update.
It seems you are right. I once compared two dumps, one with, the other without update. The dump with the update has a slightly larger file size. But both versions indicate 1.00 in the info.

Last edited by Muxi,
Reactions: KiiWii

thund3rstruck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange problem, the dumper says it dumped successfully to USB0. Trouble is when I plug in my USB drive it is mounted to /mnt/USB1, not USB0. If I use FTP to navigate to USB0 I see the folders with the CUSA05877.complete file. I thought, okay it dumped here instead of my actual USB drive so I'll just FTP it to my computer but the CUSA05877 directory in /mnt/USB0 is only 39MB instead of the 22GB or so it should be.

Not sure what to do. The tool says that the game was dumped to USB0 but my USB drive is mounted to USB1 for some bizarre reason.

UPDATE

This tool doesn't support USB HDD enclosures. :(
https://github.com/xvortex/ps4-dumper-vtx/issues/13

Last edited by thund3rstruck,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi: