PS4 always shuts off in standby mode >?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its been awhile since i messed with my jailbroken ps4 .. i added a few games recently .... & im not sure why but it just shuts down in rest mode >? is the a fix or am i missing a trick here >?
im baffled why & would like to fix this issue

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably a bug then.
Post automatically merged:

report it in @kameleon_ 's discord channel. I think the goldhen members hang out there.
its not that big of a deal where i would chase some group down i simply thought it was a basic bug it still works when i play i finished resi 4 remake & everything was fine ..its just when i go into rest mode

• Sad
Reactions: godreborn

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know what version GH using and host could be one of those responsible.
its the latest one ... got me thinking actually ive been using the same USB stick i used for the original Goldhen ... did i have to upgrade exfathax? to use the new Goldhen .. i know i should know this but understand im very busy guy wife kids mortgage ect its hard to keep up sometimes

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its the latest one ... got me thinking actually ive been using the same USB stick i used for the original Goldhen ... did i have to upgrade exfathax? to use the new Goldhen .. i know i should know this but understand im very busy guy wife kids mortgage ect its hard to keep up sometimes
Maybe should go back to 2.3 and no exfathax pico and original work with all 9.00 GH.
It's not beta and works fine.

Reactions: SuperDan

Rith12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this thread because I’m having same problem. Rest mode works fine for 70% of the time. The other 30% is when it turns off when I press rest mode.

Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Y
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Y @ yqw: someone has a cheat table for need for speed most wanted 2012?