PS4 Exploit Found, New LucasArts Games, Pokemon Remake Rumors & More - Tempcast #22

podcast_art_banner_smol-png.222446

This week we discuss the recent exploit found by TheFlow present in PlayStation 4 systems with a firmware version of 7.55 or under, and the implications it has for the hacking scene. We also dive in to the recent LucasArts announcements, including a new Star Wars game by Ubisoft and an Indiana Jones title by Machine Games. CD Projekt Red is in the news, again, so we're obliged legally to discuss them once more. Hogwarts Legacy got delayed, we give our thoughts about why delaying games might not be that bad of an idea. And finally, we discuss Pokemon, with a release date for Pokemon Snap set at April 30th, as well as the rumored Diamond and Pearl remakes set to be announced in February (supposedly).

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Naxil81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes. Auto-captions on youtube. They work quite well.
And I found a site that downloads and translates youtube srt into the fly in any language. I don't know if I can link it. We're all waiting for the google translator to use some ai... With lens we could translate everything on the fly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...