PS4 Remote Play loses connection on login

thekarter104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have a problem with Remote Play on my PS4 pro. I have the app installed on my phone as well and clicked remote play on my PS4.

It takes me back to the login screen when you start the PS4, where you can choose profiles. I see that on my phone aswell. But when I click on my account, I get an error message that remote play lost its connection. Tried again and it seems everytime I choose my account it says that it lost connection. How is that and why it happens? I can stay as long on the login screen as I want lol. Just can't proceed further or it kicks me out...

Can anyone help? Thanks.
P.S. The PS4 pro isn't hacked and wasn't even hacked before. It's on its latest firmware.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a similar problem on my kids ps5. Remote play works with my phone and my account but when I tried to put it on my sons phone he can't get past the login screen without it disconnecting. Odd thing is that we use to be able to use my phone for him to play on his account remotely but something seems to have changed that, that no longer works either and just disconnects after logging in. We just stopped using remote play after that so didn't bother trying to figure out why it was giving us trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh