Hacking ps4 trainer for nier automata credits ?

xunsus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
So it kinda says it in the title for the ones who played it understand
the only way to get the final ending is to go online wich is impossible on ps4 5.05
i tried the available trainer wich is godmode and it worked in the normal gamplay but not in the credits
soo i was hoping there was another trainer or a way to get the ending on ps4 5.05 cause i really wanna finnish it (and get the platnium trophy)
Thanks
ps:i hope i didn't miss place this post i'm not sure it fits here

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You can buy the platinum trophy from the lady in the market area, if that what you wants, but still, why do you care about platinum trophy in a hacked offline console?

xunsus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
You can buy the platinum trophy from the lady in the market area, if that what you wants, but still, why do you care about platinum trophy in a hacked offline console?

Nah it's more about finishing the game my self (rather then watching it on youtube)
as for the trophy you can't buy neither the ending trophiy nor the platinum

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nah it's more about finishing the game my self (rather then watching it on youtube)
as for the trophy you can't buy neither the ending trophy nor the platinum
i am sure you can buy all the trophies, one you get them all, you will get the platinum automatically, i think ending D is what you are looking for? are you sure there is a trophy for it?

xunsus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
i am sure you can buy all the trophies, one you get them all, you will get the platinum automatically, i think ending D is what you are looking for? are you sure there is a trophy for it?

yeah i double checked there is one for ending D and you can't buy it

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
yeah i double checked there is one for ending D and you can't buy it
ending D is just you choose 9S in the final battle.
E is the hard one, and there is actual trophy for it, it's just the "Transcendent Being" trophy, which is you have to obtain all trophies, you have 2 options in offline mode, get good or cheat, no one made cheats for that section as far as i know.
it's really hard, but it can be manageable, stay at the right side when "SQUARE ENIX" appears.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag