Post game depression

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho.

Does anyone else feel just a little depressed when they finish a huge game? Like you've mentally adjusted to that being your world for the last week or so and now it's over? I just finished a 112 hour perfect run of Persona 5 Royal, best ending, platinum trophy, Kasumi as my waifu since I dated almost everyone else in the base game, the works. Now that it's over and I have nothing left to achieve in the game, I kinda find myself at a loss for what to fill the void with, especially since I've already played Persona 4 Golden to death. In fact when I suffered this phenomenon upon clearing the original P5, I bought my Vita just to play P4G specifically to get my next fix. It didn't help that the ending to Royal failed to address one of my biggest issues with the base game, the lack of a post credits scene showing your return and continuation of those friendships. I kinda feel a bit cheated on that one. But after 112 hours with these characters it's kinda hard to start a whole new game with a whole new cast and feel that same level of involvement. Is it just me or does anyone else get a tiny bit maudlin after the end of a big project? What other games can trigger this? Anyone feel a little empty after they finished Red Dead Redemption? Kinda miss hanging out with your team in Pokemon? Struggle to get over not playing Nier Automata any more?

Also if anyone has any suggestions for great games to fill the void, I'd certainly appreciate it.

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try Dick Vitale's "Awesome, Baby!" College Hoops for the Sega Genesis. Its the perfect blend of Dick and Vitale.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You should try Dick Vitale's "Awesome, Baby!" College Hoops for the Sega Genesis. Its the perfect blend of Dick and Vitale.
Not funny
Didn't laugh
also it's one of the worst episodes of Scott the Woz. The IRL sequences are b o r i n g. And it's not like they can't be good, the best parts of the Rumors video was the IRL sequences.

Last edited by Stealphie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Noctosphere @ Noctosphere: Is TCK some kind of Clanchit follower?